Wild night

*Warning Smut alert*

Gulf's P.O.V

I placed P'Mew on my bed after removing his shoes and started unbuttoning his shirt . Don't think dirty I'm removing his shirt so that he won't feel uncomfortable. (A/n : Yeah we know that *smirks*)

As I was about to leave P'Mew grabbed my hand pulled me and now I was laying on top of him. For few seconds we looked into each other's eyes then P'Mew eyes travelled down towards my lips and then in the next moment we both are kissing each other hungrily. His tongue savoured my mouth.

I could taste alcohol in his mouth. He then started kissing down my jaw licking and sucking it and making moan like a slut. Now he was sucking on my neck as  I felt his crotch twitching against my ass in his pants as I was sitting on his lap.

To tease him I started rubbing my ass against his crotch with more force.
He groaned and pulled me by my hair as he unzipped his pants showing a massive huge cock. By seeing the size of his cock I gulped.

He then pushed his dick inside my mouth as he pushed my head so his entire dick would fit inside my mouth. God I'm gonna have a sore throat tomorrow. (A/n : As well as sore back baby Gulf)

I licked the tip of his dick as there was a pre cum on it and started moving my mouth as he was moaning in pleasure and after a while he came inside my mouth. I swallowed all his cum as it tasted amazing.

P'Mew suddenly pushed me down and he was now removing my pants so hurriedly as his life was dependant on it. As I was completely naked he went down and stared at my hole.

In next minute he started kissing my butt hole as it was the most precious thing in the world and after few kisses he started licking it.

"Mhmm....... P'Mew more I need more please." I begged P'Mew as I wanted to drown in pleasure.

"You're such a slut." P'Mew said as he stopped licking and inserted his index finger in my hole.

One finger was replaced by two fingers and now P'Mew had three fingers inside me. He started moving his finger and I felt that I had already reached heaven. As I spurted cum out of my dick as well as from my hole.

"You came only with my fingers." P'Mew said smirking as he removed his fingers from my hole. He than grabbed his dick and shoved inside my virgin hole as he thrusted me again and again. I was a moaning mess by now.

"Please take it out P'Mew it h-ur-tssss Ahhhhhh....hhhhh." I moaned loudly as he increased his pace and thrusted more deeper and deeper.

"Do you still want me to take it out?" P'Mew said while smirking as he saw, How I was crying in pleasure.

"Don't stop Daddy please fuck me more harder." I said holding my moans.

P'Mew smirked and fucked me even more harder now. He was thrusting and thrusting continuously even though he had cummed inside me for already three times. Such a beast Mew Daddy is on the bed.

Author's Note:

I hope you all liked the chapter. I tried writing smut even though I'm not good at it. If there are any recommendations for next smut please feel free to share.

Hope everyone is doing well and are safe.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

I purple you all 💜