New friend

Gulf's P.O.V

"I am Zee." the guy said.

"So can I have your Line Id or mobile number." He asked me while raising his eyebrows.

"Sure why not." I said while putting my number on his phone.

"Just text me so that I can save your number too" I said giving him a small smile.

"Yeah, I will." He said.

"So I will leave now." I said getting up from the bench.

"How are you going home, I mean do you have own car?" He asked me in concerned tone.

"No P'Zee I will take a taxi." I said to him.

"Then I will drop you. I have my car." He said while getting up.

"No P'Zee I don't want to bother you more. I can go by taxi." I said to him.

"I can't let you go by taxi this late at night. It is not safe." He said with a  serious face.

I couldn't control my laughter after hearing his words. What does he think that I am a girl?😂

"I'm a guy P." I said while laughing.

"I know that." He said while patting my head. Woah his hand is so big just like P'Mew hand.

"I don't know anything I will drop you home and that's final." He said while grabbing my hand and taking me towards parking lot.

Well then I told him my address and we chatted through entire ride. Today was worst day but it got better when I met P'Zee. I am happy to have a friend with whom I can share everything without the fear of being judged.

"Thank you P'Zee." I thanked him as I got out of the car. He then waved a good bye and left.

I entered the house and found P'Mew glaring at me. I just ignore him as I didn't want to deal with him now.

"Who was that guy?" He said while grabbing my hand as I was about to go to my room.

Author's Note:

I hope you all liked the chapter. I have decided that this story will be a mpreg hope you all don't mind.

Hope everyone is doing well and are safe.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

I purple you all 💜