Confession

*Warning Sexual Content*

Gulf's P.O.V

My heart is still aching from P'Mew words. I wonder if P'Mew will ever love me. I don't know whether he will ever love me back but I have decided to confess my feelings to P'Mew. So atleast I can tell myself that I tried my best.

"Do you need anything to eat or drink I'm ordering for myself ?" P'Mew asked me which made me realize that he was out of the shower now. His wet hair looked so sexy. My clothes were a bit tighter for him which made him look even more sexy. God I'm getting hard now.

"Gulf are you there with me?" P'Mew said waving his hand in front of me.

"Yes P'Mew" I said .

P'Mew gave me a questioning look. I was dumbfounded as my eyes were scanning his crotch as it looked so big in those tight pants.

"What should I order for you Gulf ?" He said getting a bit irritated.

"Anything is fine with me P " I replied scratching my nape.

After he was done ordering I asked him to sit beside me since I have decided that I will confess to him.

"P'Mew I want to tell you something." I said with a serious look of my face.

"Go on tell me" He said while having a confused look on his face.

"P'Mew I have been in love with you from the first time we met it was love at first sight." I said looking into his eyes.

He was silent for few minutes but then he said "I appreciate your feelings Gulf but the person I love is Art and even though he has rejected me I'm not planning to give up on him."

I know this would have happened but still it hurted a lot. But I will also not give up on P'Mew.

I have a plan to make him fall in love with me. I am going to offer him to be colleagues with benefits. I hope he agrees to this.

"P'Mew atleast can we be Colleagues with benefits?" I said looking straight at his eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" P'Mew said with a shocked expression.

"We both know how compatible our bodies were yesterday night and I am craving for more of it. So let's have pure physical relationship." I said while smirking.

"You can continue to love Art I will also continue to love you but this relationship will be pure physical." I said to him while hoping that he will agree to this offer.

Author's Note:

I hope you all liked the chapter.

Hope everyone is doing well and are safe.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

I purple you all 💜