Colleagues with benefits?

*Warning Sexual Content*

Mew's P.O.V

When Gulf said that he has feelings for me to be honest I was happy because this is the first time that someone has confessed to me with such sincerity. But then I can't accept his feelings because of my feelings for Art.

If I accepted Gulf's feeling it would be unfair to both Gulf as well myself. So I rejected him and decided to not give up on Art hoping that one day he would love me back.

When Gulf offered to be Colleagues with benefits I was quite taken back but then he started explaining and said that he was craving for my body.

To be honest I am also craving for his body. When I was  showering I got some flashbacks of last night. I remember how I thrusted deep in his little tight hole and cummed inside him. I also remember how he begged to fuck him harder.

Well I think Colleagues with benefits will not be a bad idea.

"Yes" I said suddenly making him flinch.

"What?" He said looking confused.

"Yes I am ready to be Colleagues with benefits." I said giving him a smile.

"Omg really" He said with excitement.

"Yes" I said laughing at his cute expression.

Wait did I said cute?
No only Art is cute and no one else.

"Since we are now Colleagues with benefits so can I Umm give you a blowjob?" He said with a flustered face.

"Horny much?" I said while smirking.

Then I stood in front of him and pulled down my pants showing him my semi hard dick. He gulped looking at it.

He then wrapped his fingers around my dick and started moving it up and down at slow phase. After few strokes he licked the tip of my dick sending shivers down my spine. He then started licking my entire dick as if he was teasing me.

Being sexually frustrated I pulled his hair and pushed my dick inside his mouth. He then smirked and started moving his mouth.

Damn I wonder how can someone be this good in giving blowjob. I was about to cumm so I told him while panting "Gulf I'm going to cum so back out."

He backed out but he opened his mouth and stick his tongue out as if he was asking me to cum in his mouth.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth." I said while slapping his cheek with my dick.

"Yes Daddy" He said in a needy voice.

Then I stroked my dick in a faster phase and released all my cum inside his mouth.

Author's Note:

I hope you all liked the chapter.

Hope everyone is doing well and are safe.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

I purple you all 💜