Anger

Mew's P.O.V

No this can't be true. Gulf cannot be married to someone else other than me.  But the ring on his finger ?

Yeah!

I know!

He might be doing that to stop me from approaching him.

Author's P.O.V

"I don't believe you." Mew said in a firm tone to Gulf.

"I don't care whether you believe or not."  Gulf said with a shrug.

"The truth will remain same even though you don't believe it." He further added.

"How could you move on so easily from me?" Mew asked him with a painful look in his eyes.

"Do you expect me to continue loving you after what you did to me?" Gulf said with a angry tone.

"If you truly loved me then you would have still continued loving me." Mew said while glaring at Gulf.

"Infact I think I am a fool to love you all these years even though you left me" He further added.

Gulf was shocked hearing Mew's words. How can he even talk like that after what he did to him?

"Are you even hearing yourself P'Mew?
What are you talking?" Gulf said as a tear strolled down his eyes.

Seeing Gulf's tear Mew knew he messed up again. He didn't want to say all that.

He didn't want to hurt Gulf again but still he hurted him unknowingly.

He was so hurt and angry seeing ring on Gulf's finger that he didn't even realise what he was saying.

"I'm sorry Gulf I don't know what was I saying." Mew said as tears formed in his eyes.

"I always mess things up. Please forgive me." Mew said as tears were now strolling down from his eyes.

"I beg you Gulf please come back. I want you and our child back." He further added.

"Child? There is no child. I had a miscarriage and couldn't conceive the baby." Gulf said while avoiding eye contact with Mew.

"No that can't be true" Mew said in a croaked voice.

"Please tell me you're lying." Mew said to Gulf while having a hopeful look in his eyes.

"No I'm not lying. And please leave me alone my fiance would not be happy to see me talking with other man" Gulf said to Mew who was looking heartbroken.

"Fiance?" Mew asked with a confused look.

"Yes Fiance" Gulf said with blank expression.

"That means you are not married yet." Mew said with a small smile as this was a ray of hope for him that he still has a chance with Gulf.

"I'm not married yet but I will be married after few months." Gulf said in a determined tone.

"Yes you will be married in few months but only to me because I will win you back." Mew said in a confident tone.

Author's Note :
Hey guys,
Next update here will be on next Monday.

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Please comment,vote,share the story.
I hope everyone is safe.
If you have opinions please share with me. You can DM me or comment .
I purple you all💜