Living Together?

Gulf's P.O.V

Damn I'm so happy P Mew agreed to my offer and I even gave him a blowjob 🤩🤩. I'm becoming more and more greedy and horny nowadays.

P'Mew has gone out to receive the delivery. As I was waiting for P'Mew my phone rang

*Ring*

As I saw the caller ID it was a call from my landlord. So I answered the phone.

"Hello" I said.

[Hello Gulf, how are you my son?]

"I'm good Sir, How are you?" I asked him.

[I'm also good son, Well I have called to tell you that you should start finding a new home]

"But why sir?" I asked him.

[Son I'm selling this house]

"Okay I will leave this house by the end of the month." I said to him.

[Thank you Son]

I ended the call and started thinking how will I find a new place to stay in such a short time.

"So where are you gonna stay now?"  P'Mew said. I didn't even realized that he heard my conversation with the landlord.

"I'm gonna figure out something P"  I said giving him a small smile.

"Well if you don't mind you can stay with me . I have a huge place and I live there alone." He suggested.

Omggggggggg me and P'Mew living together. I can't believe it 😭. I think today is my luckiest day first P'Mew agreed to my offer and now he asked me to live together with him.

"Are you sure about that P" I asked him so that he should not regret his decision later.

"I'm damn sure Gulf and living together will be more convenient since we can have sex anytime." He said casually.

To be honest I am a bit hurt. I thought he was worried about me that's why he offered me to live with him but all he cares about is fucking sex.

"So do you want to stay with me or not?" He asked.

"Yeah I will stay with you P" I agreed to his offer.

Probably after living together he will start caring for me and will fall in love with me eventually............

Author's Note:

I hope you all liked the chapter.

Hope everyone is doing well and are safe.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

I purple you all 💜