Pregnant

Gulf's P.O.V

After P'Zee arrived I told him everything and he comforted me a lot. He is now taking me to the hospital. Why didn't P'Zee came to my life earlier?

Maybe I could have fallen in love with him rather than P'Mew. I still don't regret loving P'Mew but the pain this love causes me sometimes becomes unbearable.

I wonder Do I really deserve this pain?

"Gulf we are here" P'Zee said which brought me back to my senses.

We went inside the hospital. P'Zee has already took an appointment for me. So we directly went to see the doctor.

"Good morning Doctor" I greeted the doctor and he did the same.

"So what's the problem my child." He asked me to know about my reason to visit him.

"I have been throwing up since morning and my head feels a bit heavy"
I told him correctly.

"Have you eaten anything bad?" He asked me.

"No" I said truthfully.

"Let's do some blood test then" He said as he signaled the nurse to take my blood sample.

The nurse took my sample and sent it for testing. Since reports would be out after two hours P'Zee and I went to the hospital canteen.

We chatted and had food in those two hours. I feel a bit better now but still those nauseatic feelings were there.

We went to see the doctor as the reports were out.

"So doctor what does the report say?" P'Zee asked doctor in a concerned tone.

"Congratulations 🎉 Mr.Gulf is pregnant." Doctor said with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked with a shocked expression.

"But how is that even possible I am a guy." I said to him.

"Don't you know my child that 1% of Male population can get pregnant?" He said giving me a questioning look.

"I thought it was just a fake news" I said  in a high pitched tone.

"No my child, it is not fake it is true" He said with a serious look.

I looked at P'Zee to see his reaction. He was also shocked at first but then a smile crept on his face.

"Omgg I'm so happy Gulf. I'm gonna be a uncle " He said while hugging me.

Should I be happy about this or not? How will P'Mew react when he will come to know about the baby ?

Will he be happy? Will he accept the baby or Will he ask me get an abortion?

If he asks me to get an abortion will I abort the baby.

No

Never

I will never abort this baby. Infact I will leave P'Mew if asks me get an abortion.

"Can I know how long I have been pregnant?" I asked doctor.

"Sure I can tell you once we are done with sonography" He said giving me an assuring smile.

Once the sonography was done the doctor told me that I was two weeks pregnant. He also told me that nauseousness and dizziness are common during pregnancy. He gave me some medicine and asked me to take proper care of myself.

Author's Note:

I hope you all liked the chapter. I have decided that this story will be a mpreg hope you all don't mind.

Hope everyone is doing well and are safe.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

I purple you all 💜