The return of the Flashback.

The fact that I came up with Flesh Drinkers on the spot at around midnight and decided they were now important to the story should tell you how great I am at planning.

I'm not.

At all.

Please send help, I have ADHD and low impulse control.

Also there is a reason that Kay's POV is written Kayla's POV. It's because she hadn't gotten her nickname yet.

Kayla's POV 

I hunched over a book, in the school library.

Apparently we were getting a new student today. Some people were saying that it was the youngest prince's newfound promised. I doubted it, I mean why would the prince's promised come to this school instead of just being tutored at the castle with his promised.

"Hey can I sit here?" Someone asked, I barely glanced up, registering a boy with brown hair and eyes, and a rose red tail, before quickly nodding and looking back down, letting my hair fall over my face again.

"Thanks! I'm Bryan! What's your name?" I looked up again, he was still smiling, having taken a seat not too close to me, but not far either

Bryan, I've heard that somewhere before.... recently I think.

"Uhhm Kayla." I mumbled. He was still smiling at me.

"Ok, that's a pretty name. Hey, it is cool if I call Kay?" He asked, taking out a book and opening it.

"Uh why? I m-mean sure b-but Uh why?" I asked, nudging some hair out of my face.

"Because apparently friends give each other nicknames. And you seem really nice, so I want to be your friend!" He said, looking up from his book he'd barely even started.

"Uhm, Oh! You're the new kid aren't you?" I asked looking at him closer.

He nodded, and stretched out his left hand to me for a handshake. As I took it, I noticed something on it.

Before I could get a good look at it though, he pulled it back.

He started asking me questions about myself, and I answered, and then ask a question about himself.

As we headed to class, I managed to not notice all the of the other students staring at us.

We sat down next to each other and continued talking till the teacher entered.

He started doing roll call and finally.

"Bryan Divil?" Bryan raised his hand smiling.

As he did, everyone started at it. As I did as well, I got a better look at the thing I saw earlier.

Oh sinkships. He's actually the prince's promised. My first ever friend is the prince's promised.

The teacher coughed awkwardly a continued roll call.

As we left the class, literally everyone tried to get Bryan's attention.

"Hey we should eat together."

"Your hair is really cool!"

"Do you want to hang out?"

Bryan looked terrified. I was shocked as he grabbed me and dashed out of the room.

We stopped in the library.

"Why did you bring me?" I asked, out of breath.

"Well. You're the only one, who was wasn't asking me questions like that. And you were being nice before you knew who I was. So I wanted to be friends with you."