Two

This story will contain smut, enjoy. If you don't feel comfortable with Smut, please stop reading, this book will contain a lot of it. This will stand as the only warning for the entire book.
———

"Hey!" CiCi turns as an arm is draped over her shoulders, taking in the sight of her best friend, dressed in a sheer cocktail dress.

"Brit!" she grins, turning to hug the blonde.

"Sorry I'm late, but some of us have to work sometimes." She giggles.

"Bitch, you don't have a job."

"Ya, but I had to fight with the maid about how she was cleaning my room." Brit laughs, "So, who's the guy tonight?" She asks, turning to eye the man candy littered around the yard.

"Hood." CiCi grins, nodding off towards the far corner of the party.

"What? You're going for him finally? I thought you never thought he'd give in."

"He's drinking tonight. A lot. Usually he nurses one drink for the entire party. I've seen him throw back multiple shots and had at least three different drinks in his hand. If I'm getting Hood, tonight's my chance."

"Have you talked to him yet?"

"No, I needed to let him get good and drunk first. If I strike out once I'm done for the night."

"I'm going to find something of my own to stalk, you enjoy the hunt and the reward, Ci."

"You enjoy yours too, babes." CiCi nods, pulling the straw of her drink between her lips as her eyes turn back towards Calum Hood.

She'd watched him for years, ever since the first party he and his friends attended. She struck out hard that night, her reputation preceding her once again. Ever since she had treated him as a goal, someone to get with eventually. Every party he attended he became her focus, always waiting for the perfect time to attempt again. And finally after three years it seems it might finally be time to claim the most attractive man she's ever had attend her parties.

Taking the long way around the party she stops at the bar to order another drink for herself before approaching the small group on the outskirts of the lawn.

"Are we having our own party over here? Too good for the rest of us?" She smirks, inserting herself effortlessly into the conversation.

"Great party, CiCi, as always." Michael smiles, his arm wrapped around Crystal.

"Thank you. Glad to have you all here, as always." she smiles.

"Wouldn't miss this. No better New Years party in all of LA." KayKay smiles.

"Glad you think so. You guys should mingle, visit with others. You see each other all the time, talk to someone new. You could make new contacts or friends." She smiles around the group, "Calum, you look like you could use another drink. Come on, I'll get you one and introduce you to some new friends." She slips her arm through his quickly, glad when he doesn't seem to resist, letting her pull him away.

"Great party, CiCi." She smirks as his voice slurs ever so slightly, deep and thick with alcohol.

"Only the best parties for the best guest." She giggles, throwing her long dark hair over her shoulder as they reach the bar.

"What can I get you two?" the bartender smiles.

"Whiskey on the rocks." Calum smiles, leaning his elbow onto the counter as his eyes lazily scan over CiCi who smirks as his eyes linger just slightly too long on the plunging neckline of her little black dress.

"I'll have the same." she adds with a sigh, turning to lean on the counter beside him letting her butt stick out ever so subtly. She'd watched Calum for years, she knew he was an ass guy, and she knew she had an ass worth looking at.