Six

CiCi

Liked by britbrat and 420,846 others

CiCi: I always get what I want, and tonight I want you. 💋

***

"She's really, really, trying to get you." Michael almost laughs as he shows Calum the photo CiCi posted.

"Unless she's already got you and we've been kept out of the conversation." Ashton cocks an eyebrow at Calum as he passes his phone over.

"Definitely not." Calum grumbles, groaning loudly as his own face looks back at him from the screen, CiCi tiptoed up to kiss his cheek yesterday.

CalCi Confirmed!?

Calum Hood and CiCi Moore photographed sharing an intimate moment while out doing some shopping together in Hollywood!

Hood, bassist for Australia band 5 Seconds of Summer, and CiCi, a social media star, have been linked for nearly a month. The first indications came from Moore herself on an Instagram post at the beginning of the year. Not usually one to settle down, fans were surprised to see another couple of posts seeming to indirectly discuss her relationship with Hood over the last few weeks. But a cozy trip down the streets of Hollywood, ended with a kiss and a confirmation. CalCi just might be real.

Has the quiet Australian heartthrob swept LA's loud party girl off her feet? Are the days of CiCi Moore scandals over? Subscribe to get updates on the hottest new couple in Hollywood!

"Yes, let's only discuss the last five seconds of interaction and not the entire scene." Calum huffs.

"What do you mean?" Luke asks, pulling the phone out of his hand to read over the article.

"You went shopping with CiCi?" He asks in disbelief.

"No. I went to get a coffee and she wasn't watching where she was going and spilled raspberry tea all over my white shirt when she ran into me. I stormed off to the thrift store to get a new shirt and she followed me. Brit was with her one second and gone the next, I was afraid something like this might happen. She was being, well she was being CiCi. Flirty, over sharing he desires for my body, causing issues, and making comments far too loudly, and then she kissed my cheek and walked away."

"Or our boy hasn't had a good lay in way too long and CiCi is easy. Risks are worth the reward but you're scared to admit it." Ashton crosses his arms, "Feeling guilty about lying to us has made you not put on your brother's necklace in weeks, and it's why you're acting so obsessive and defensive about everything she's posted since it happened."

"Definitely not that. Sorry I haven't worn my necklace, I've got a dozen or so I rotate through." His mind sort of gets caught up though, the last time he remembers seeing that necklace was when he wore it to the New Years party...