Twelve

Calum rolls in the bed, smiling at the sweet smell that fills his nostrils, burying his face into CiCi's hair as he pulls her body closer to his, not yet ready to leave this bubble.

"Turn off your damn alarm at least." CiCi groans, burying herself deeper into his chest as the ringing continues from the nightstand.

"Sorry, I am here to work, I didn't come here just to run from daddy issues."

"You didn't seem to mind those daddy issues four hours ago." She chuckles, letting him roll away from her to end the alarm on his phone.

"No, I didn't, but I also do need to get up." He sighs, falling back against the bed and staring at the ceiling.

"What do you have today?"

"Interview. Promo show. Nothing too major. Tomorrow it's back to crazy though. We are filming a music video before heading back to LA."

"LA." She sighs, curling against his chest, "I should probably get back there."

"You could stay here..." He mumbles, tickling his fingers over her bare shoulder as he offers.

"As sweet as that is, I do have a job to get back to."

"Being LA's resident bitch?" He laughs.

"No. A real job." She laughs too though.

"Wait? You have a real job?" He shifts to prop his head on his hand, grinning at her.

"Do you really think I only mooch off dad and his money?" She frowns slightly.

"I guess I just always assumed as much. He's fucking rich, and with all the parties you throw I assumed it was daddy's money." He shrugs, "Guess I haven't learned all your secrets yet, Lia."

"I'm smart, Calum." She smiles sheepishly.

"Ya?" he grins.

"I have a Bachelor's degree in mathematics." She nods, rolling her lips into her mouth.

"No shit?" His eyes go wide, he never would have guessed.

"Ya. I've been debating doing a masters. I mean, I work for my dad, but I run his books basically single handed."

"Damn baby, brains and beauty? I'm getting hard." He mumbles, dragging her across the bed to him, kissing her lips hotly.

"Stop." She laughs, "You have an interview soon."

"Shower with me little miss smartypants."

"Don't tell people I'm smart, it will ruin my reputation." She laughs, throwing the blankets off their naked bodies and shimmying from his hold.

"My sexy little secret, Lia, don't worry." He chuckles, following after her into the bathroom.

"I think I like being your sexy little secret." She smirks, turning the water on for a shower.

"Ya?" He hums, pulling her back against his chest as he steps into the stream of water behind her.

"Mmh. But I'm not sure everyone else in your life likes it."

"I don't think I care what they think about it." He mumbles, capturing her lips softly, tugging at her lower lip with his teeth.

"Don't tease me, we don't have time today." She groans, pulling away from him and reaching for the body wash.

"I can be quick." He muses, pulling her back to him, spinning her around. His lips finding hers as his fingers dip between her legs.

"Fuck." She pants as his finger teases over her entrance.