Five

Bonus update! Enjoy!!!

CiCi

Liked by 492,936 people

CiCi: Brit speaks my language. She says shopping and I say go. 💋

BritBrat: go in CiCi means two hours later, just an FYI.

•••

"So any luck with Hood yet, I haven't seen any victory posts." Brit asks as they wander down the street, arms laden with bags sporting the logos of the most prestigious of brands.

"He's playing hard to get, but I'll get him soon, I can feel it." CiCi laughs, "Though I am getting frustrated in more than one way."

"Haven't sat on a dick in too long?" Brit laughs.

"Usually it's not an issue, they are usually only mediocre dicks. But Hood... damn, I can't stop wanting it again." CiCi whines.

"Don't let him change you, C. Don't become one of those girls who is all cheesy, sappy and obsessed with her one guy and wants to like, settle down and have kids." Brit crinkles her nose.

"Wanting to fuck him again and wanting to fuck him and only him for the rest of my life are two very different things."

"Good. Sorry that whole thing with him leaving something behind didn't work. I guess it wasn't as valuable to him as you thought."

"That or he hasn't realized it's gone yet, because I'm pretty sure it is important to him." CiCi motions past Brit to a coffee shop asking without words if she wants to go in for a drink.

"It's been a few weeks, if he hasn't realized it by now it can't have been overly important though."

"I don't know. When he realizes he lost it I think it will be." CiCi shrugs, glancing at the menu overhead to pick what she wants to sip on.

"Can I get a large raspberry iced tea?" She asks as she steps to the counter, paying quickly as she waits for Brit to decide on her drink.

"Well let's hope he realizes it soon. Because you are getting grumpy because of your frustrations downstairs." Brit smirks at her after ordering too.

"I always knew this game would be the hardest, I mean, it took me three years to even get him in play. But I wasn't thinking it would be hard to keep him playing. I thought with the little he likes to share he'd be doing whatever to convince me to keep quiet. I thought I'd have him in the palm of my hand easily for as long as I saw fit."

"Maybe you need to step up your game to keep him playing? Threaten a little more?"

"How? He knows I don't have anything else on him. It was drunk New Year's Eve sex, I was honestly shocked to even have his hands on my body, I didn't ask about filming or photos or any of my usual kinks. All I could think was I got my prize. I won."