Four

CiCi's Latest Boo

LA's resident princess has scooped up a new boo, at least according to her adoring fans

LA's resident princess has scooped up a new boo, at least according to her adoring fans. Rumors connecting CiCi Moore and Calum Hood (5 Seconds of Summer) started circulating online about two weeks ago. Originating with a post on CiCi's Instagram account where he had been tagged. In true CiCi fashion the post did not give anything away, but the caption hinted at playing a game, and the CiCi Moore game is always the same.

Fans of Hood are split. Some worried about the idea of him being involved with CiCi and her reputation, while others believe it's a ploy. The young socialite interest in Hood has been known for years, and could just be CiCi trying to catch his attention. What do you think? Are CiCi and Calum an item? Or is CiCi out for attention?

***

"Fuck." Calum sighs, tossing the phone away.

"First day back in the studio and you're already that annoyed to be here?" Michael laughs.

"No." Calum sighs, "CiCi is really pushing this drama about us."

"And you are surprised by this?" Ashton chuckles.

"You slept with CiCi Moore, what did you expect?" Luke adds.

"I know!" Calum snaps, "But I was hoping not playing into her game would benefit me."

"You can't back out once you're in. You just have to pray she finds a poor new soul to latch onto." Ashton chuckles.

"Glad you're amused." Calum groans.

"How did it even happen in the first place? You know what CiCi parties are like and somehow you ended up in the bed with the queen herself?" Luke questions.

Letting out a heavy breath Calum shrugs, "Honestly I don't really remember much of the night. I remember feeling lonely as fuck and Ashton was trying to do what I asked and watch out for me. But drunk me was annoyed with him babying me so I wanted to defy him? I think that's what the mental process was."

"Kinda what it looked like." Ashton nods, "You stormed off angry as hell after I confronted you about hanging off CiCi's arm. Next time I saw you, you were coming out of her house with your shirt situated all sorts of wrong and a smile. Took your ass home real quick after that."

"Was she at least good? I mean, you fucked yourself over by doing it so hopefully it was at least a good fuck." Michael chuckles.

"I don't remember much of the night, including that." Calum tries to sound nonchalant, but the images that swim past his mind's eye make it hard to hide he's lying.

Her eyes shut tight, mouth gasping, head thrown back as he had sunk into her. The beautiful sound of satisfaction that fell from her lips as he rolled his hips against hers that first time. Kissing down the column of her throat as she moaned for him. Her tattoos. Her perfectly bronzed skin. The sting of her manicured nails against his back.

"Owe! What the fuck!" Calum flares as something hits the side of his head, glancing down to see Ashton's wallet on the floor beside his chair.

"You were doing her in your head again, and we did not need to witness it."

"Couldn't remember. Please? As if you could lie to us." Luke laughs.

"Okay. She was a great fuck. But that doesn't mean I'm going to let anything happen again. She could ruin my entire reputation in one go." Calum sighs, flinging Ashton's wallet back at him.

"Still doesn't mean you have to deny that you had some good sex to ring in the new year. I am assuming it was overdue."

"Who I fuck and when is none of your business." Calum grumbles, "Can we work on the album stuff please, I'm tired of talking about CiCi."

"We are waiting on Andrew and Matt to get back. Do you see them yet?" Michael responds sassily.

"Can we at least discuss something other than CiCi drama then please? How was your trip, Luke? How was Vietnam."

"Great. Such a good trip with Sierra and our mums." Like beams.

***

Falling into the driver's seat of his car Calum lets out a long breath, feeling as if he'd been holding it all day. He reaches for his phone to connect his music only to see a text from Roy that he needs to check CiCi's Instagram. Groaning, he taps the app searching for her name. Taping the most recent to decide if Roy was right to warn him.

CiCi

Liked by 703,485 people

CiCi: Said it was your favorite tattoo, I know that's still true 💋

Britbrat: oh do you now?
CiCi: @britbrat I know what my king likes

Calstan: did she just call Calum her king!?

Teeeeth: king? That's cringy. Don't call Calum your king.

Cdizzle: okay but I'd call him king too if he were mine.

Closing his eyes tightly Calum swipes out of the app. Breathing out harshly before slamming a hand into the wheel. "Fuck!" He hisses into the silent car. How can she enjoy this? Enjoy hurting other people and their careers like this. And even drunk how did he get roped into her game?

Pulling out of the lot at the studio the only silver lining he can manage to find is that king is better than daddy. Daddy was a possibility there with the tattoo she was showing off. But her sweet voice calling him daddy is only for his ears.

Wait, no. She doesn't get to call him daddy. It's for no one's ears, or knowledge.

He was drunk.

It was one night.

And it was a mistake he will not be making again.

***

CiCi sips on her glass of wine as she sits by the large window in her room, all of LA laid out in front of her, enjoying the chaos her post had caused online. But she's also annoyed. It's two weeks into the new year, she should have him again. Setting her phone beside her she reaches across the small space to her night stand, lifting the round pendant she thought he'd miss. Trying to figure out the best way to find him and push this game into phase two.

"I got you once, and I am not about to let you go." She mumbles, clutching the black necklace between her fingers tightly.

"Game on."

———————————
Anyone figured out what Calum left behind yet?

What's CiCi planning?

Vote and comment!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)