Best Frenemies Forever - Chapter 18

Rainbowdash bit into her cucumber sandwich. She didn't have an appetite today. She scanned her surroundings, noticing the difference today — probably because Applejack was gone without an explanation. I still wanna know what she wanted to say... The table was rather quiet; Rarity was checking her phone. Fluttershy was twirling her soft pink locks. Pinkie was poking at her food. Twilight was reading a book on uh.. Rainbowdash squinted her eyes. National Geographic? Natural Geronimo? What is she reading? Ugh I can't even see straight... RD then glanced at Sunset. She had her headphones on, probably listening to music. Rainbowdash sighed and took another bite of her sandwich. She felt so dead inside. Today sucks. I had a feeling it was gonna be awesome.
Rainbowdash's eyelids felt heavy. Resting her head on the lunch table, she was about to drift off to sleep.
Bang!
What was that? Rainbowdash shot back up. She looked around for the source and noticed AJ and Applebloom standing at the cafeteria entrance. Oops, too harsh, AJ thought.
Eyes were locked in her direction, eyeing her weirdly. "Uhh, don't mind us, ya'll just go eat ya food." AJ scratched her head. She then shook her head and focused at the task at hand. She scanned the cafeteria, and quickly noticed her group of best friends, probably because Rainbowdash was staring at her for too long. She started running towards them, ignoring the 'No Running In The Cafeteria!' rule.

Rainbowdash was confused yet happy for some reason. Finally, the blondie reached their table. Rainbowdash and Applejack made eye contact, and quickly looked away from each other. "Darling, where were you all day?"
"We were worried sick!"
Rainbowdash couldn't find anything to say.
"Sorry, ya'll. Ah got no time to explain. Ah only have.. oh shoot! 13 minutes, including the time ah'll have to get back to Sweet Apple Acres."
The table eyed her, confused expressions plastered onto their faces. AJ thought it was pretty funny. She just couldn't believe this was the last moment they're gonna have.
"Basically, ah'm moving home and school," She finally said, disappointed. The group was silent. She saw Rainbowdash's jaw literally drop.

"WHAT?!" Pinkie finally screeched. Other students looked at them. Fluttershy squeaked. Ignoring the stares, Pinkie continued. "B-but why! You have everything you need here! And we would never be able to see you again, would we?!" "Darling, why are you only telling us now?! And why do you only have 13 minutes?"
"Gals, ah really don't have the time to-" "You're joking, aren't you?! We can't LIVE without you!"
All of a sudden, what was once a really quiet and awkward table, was now throwing protests and questions and AJ. She was overwhelmed. Rainbowdash was overwhelmed. They were all overwhelmed.
"Guys, SHUT UP!"
The group froze, turning to face the blue girl. "Let AJ speak, she clearly doesn't have much time to do anything now. Besides, she can explain after she.." Rainbow shivered. "-moves to her new home..." She finished. Applejack smiled. "Right now, this is our last moment together." Rainbowdash was literally heartbrokened now. Not only did her crush like someone else, she was also moving away on the same day. She was devastated. She had so many emotions. She didn't even get to tell AJ how she felt about her. She would probably never see those beautiful emerald eyes again, those golden locks under her classic leather cowboy hat, those adorable tiny freckles. She was on the verge of breaking down, yet she stayed calm and kept it together.
Even Pinkie's bubbly bouncy hair had deflated. Her pink hair was flowing over her shoulders, like a waterfall. "I didn't even get to throw you a going-away party..." The party planner lamented. The table remained silent once again.
AJ felt bad for ruining the mood, though it seemed like there wasn't one before...
"Can I at least get one last group hug?" She beamed with hope, spreading her arms out. She flashed a grin. Her best friends stared, eyes watering. All finally gave in and came in for a big embrace, letting out every bit of tear in their body. They were in the warmth of each other. The other students around them felt sympathetic as well, and the least they did was left them alone. These were the seven students who stopped them from demons and saved their school time and time again. Yet now, it seemed like the Elements of Harmony were broken apart. With the bearer of the Element of Honesty torn away from the group, who knows what evil might be thrown at them which they may not be able to defeat without Applejack. By then, whole cafeteria was aware of what was going on. Even the bullies felt pitiful. That day was such an emotional rollercoaster.
The group of best friends eventually pulled away from each other. Rarity's mascara was a mess, Pinkie and Fluttershy were sobbing a river. Sunset was drenched in her own tears, Twilight patting her back. Even the toughest girls of the group were crying.
Rainbowdash turned and ran to AJ, just them two hugging now in a warm embrace. Bearers of the Element of Honesty and Loyalty, in each others arms, crying their eyes out.

"A-applejack..." Rainbowdash finally said. Both pulled away. "I have so many things to tell you. Yet you're already going now..."
"Ah do, too."
"You're my best friend Applejack. You're my best frenemy." And you're the only person I love.
Emerald and magenta met. They looked each other in the eye.
"Promise me something AJ, that you'll come back for me?" Rainbowdash held out her pinkie finger.
This again... Applejack teared up again. The roles have reversed. Now Applejack was the one moving away. The universe was calling her name. It was destiny for her to leave.
She smiled.
"I promise."

Rainbowdash couldn't resist it. Applejack liked another person, screw it. Screw him, Screw Soarin. She wanted Applejack all to herself.

She threw herself at AJ, lips pressed tightly together. AJ's eyes flared open, her whole face was red. She finally gave in and wrapped her arms around Rainbowdash, kissing her back.
It just felt so right. Both girls were into the moment, enjoying their last time together.
All of a sudden, the whole cafeteria was cheering. Just mere weeks ago they were making fun of them and calling them lesbians. Love is love, you can't interfere with it. It was written in the stars, Rainbowdash believed that they were meant to be. Finally, both broke apart, faces flushed crimson red. "Wow," Rainbowdash muttered. "Ah know you don't like these sappy stuff, and we had a bit of miscommunication... but Rainbowdash..." Applejack smirked. "Ah hate you."
Rainbowdash snickered and punched the cowgirl's shoulder. "I hate you too."
Blue and orange hugged once again.
"Best frenemies forever?" AJ asked.
"Definitely, you idiot," RD grinned.

THATs IT I guESs! SHIP FINALLY SAILED AISBAIBSSIBSISBDALUDSBIAHS
i realised how bad i am at writing love stories aaaa
this is gonna be discontinued , hopefully yall dont mind :D im gonna work on another mlp book with more ideas. see yall!