Chapter 18

Lucious POV

Watching my beautiful Chosen one on the stage singing I could feel my heart pounding to be nearer her, I may not be able to see her face or body but her voice is Amazing and like an angel's voice to my ears.

My sister has begun fidgeting beside me and seems stiff at the sight of my chosen on stage.

"Hey, Qwen, stop the fidgeting, she is amazing, my beautiful one!" I tell her to stop her from ruining this moment for me and my chosen.

"I-huh your one?" she stutters at me. "She is your chosen, the one you sensed earlier?"

"Yes, and she is perfect for me!" I say as I listen to the wonderful sound coming from the stage. "Where has she been till now"

"She has been closer than you thought and more than perfect!" Qwen says as she looks between me and the vision on stage.

"She even has the royals in her hands!" I say with pride for my future Lupa.

Looking over I see the High Luna and Alpha's eyes looking intently at my Chosen one, both seem to have leaned forward and have tears in their eyes. The same can be said for my Friend and Prince, Eli has leant forwards and was watching her intensely but all the stiffness and rigidness he usually carries on him has disappeared. If I did not know she was meant for me I would have thought he had met his mate in the vision in front of us.

"This is amazing, they really feel the connection!" Qwen exclaimed out of nowhere.

"What connection are you talking about?" I was bewildered, as I tore my eyes away from my Mate for the first time in a few minutes and focussed on my sister properly for the first time since we reconnected. "Where the fuck is your hair?"

"Goddess, you only just noticed that?" she asked as she ran her hand over her short hair, she used to have hair down her back flowing free and wild. "Cut it the second week I was out there. Feels so much better short."

To be honest it does look good on her and seems to be easy to take care of. But I will never understand why girls change their looks so much.

"Luc, where did you find that woman down there? She is not the wolf we were meant to have!" Eli asked me in a shushed voice.

"I do not know bro, she is not someone I sorted, my dad must have found her and put her on!" I answered as she went onto a new song. She looked in her element on that stage.

"She's my friend, I found her out in the human world!" Qwen piped up.

"Huh, thought that was a male!" Eli said looking back to the stage. "She must be strong to have survived out there as a lone wolf!"

"You have no idea yet how strong she was and is!" Qwen Said in pride for her friend and my Mate.

Flicking my eyes from my sister to my mate I wondered what Qwen meant and how strong my Lupa was. My beautiful mate has finished her 2nd song, most of the females in the room including my sister and Luna are crying. Through her third song everyone danced or bopped along, such an amazing song and an amazing singer singing it.

Qwen starts doing motions with her wrist and hair to my Mate and keeps going over them until I hear my Mate start singing a soft and haunting song, one that hits home to me for some reason. The words are strong and I see the Luna and Alpha both still tearing up and showing emotion for the first time in years. What has my Chosen one done, she is a wonder, my wonder!.

As I look back to her I see her push the cape she is wearing back, revealing toned and strong arms with beautiful hands on the mic now.

But I see something shine on her wrist, it looks like- it can not be.

I look and see Luna with a hand covering her mouth.

Watching her push her hood back and off, I hear the gasps and cries of shock in a kind of hush as I see my Chosen ones face for the first time.... She is just as beautiful as her voice, her blue/green eyes watching me, her long blonde hair flowing over her shoulders now. But the shocking part she looks just like Luna, she looks like Amalthea would have looked like, then I remember seeing the shining object on her wrist- It can not be.

"She goes by Lalita!" Qwen says loud and clear. "They thought her bracelet was her name"

"U-u-u-u" I mutter out. "Are you-you saying that she is"

I did not have the words in me to say what I needed to say, looking tomy Chosen as she sings, she is still looking at me and she flurries her eyes over the rest of us. We were all in silent awe and confusion until Qwen said....

"I found Amalthea in the human world!"