6

Although a particular person looked calm on the surface as he walked like the wind down the mountain, on the inside, he was panicked and anxious.

This person was precisely Shen Zhixian.

Letting someone who recently fell down a flight of staircase repeatedly climb up and down a steep mountain path was simply public punishment.

He kept his eyes wide open and held his breath as he tightly held the light bamboo pole in his arms and quickly walked down the narrow path.

The two elders who followed behind watched with contented expressions. Anyway, the person wasn't their disciple. They just came for the fun.

"Little Shen's physical strength is really good. Holding a person but still walking so fast."

"Young people are always so energetic."

These two elders had served the former sect leader and were Shen Zhixian's senior martial uncle. It could be said that they watched Shen Zhixian grew up and usually addressed him casually.

Shen Zhixian was originally very close to them. But, after his heart ailment, his arrogance soared as high as the Heavens and he gradually distanced himself from them. When they saw this, they could only sigh helplessly.

"Today, Little Shen looked a bit like how he was before. He also seems to have a different attitude towards his disciple."  

"It's a little strange. I don't know what Little Shen wants to do...But, now matter what, I still hope their master and disciple relationship would get better."

Although they would not intervene in the affairs between master and disciples, the child Yan Jin was indeed a good one. Despite Shen Zhixian's current situation, he could still be a good teacher.

"Forget it. Let the young people deal with it on their own. This venerable fourth elder is going to go and play chess. You should also get busy."

Seeing that Shen Zhixian was long gone, Third Elder waved his hand and told the stewards following them to disassemble. Then, the two slipped away.

Shen Zhixian held Yan Jin all the way back, unabashedly expressing his care for his disciple. This scene fell into the eyes of many disciples, both big and small, and immediately spread.

"How could Elder Shen's disciple's luck turn around so fast? He was just barely punished and sent up the Cliff of Reflection, and now, a day later, he's being carried back?"

"Wasn't their relationship always bad? Maybe Elder Shen thought of another way to torture him?"

"Who knew? It's none of our business, anyway. We can only observe..."

Various kinds of whisper passed on to Yan Shen's ears. His eyes darkened and his hand fell to the hilt of his sword. In the next moment, he changed his expression into a cheerful smile and paid no attention to stations as he walked over to the disciples deep in discussion "Are you discussing Senior Brother Yan Jin? What happened to him?"

Yan Shan was careful to build a good image toward other people. When the disciples saw that it was him, they all enthusiastically welcomed him into their folds.

"Your senior brother is very fortunate. Even after breaking into the Hidden Sword Pavilion and causing such trouble, the sect leader just disregarded it."  

Naturally, it was because his master had ruthlessly used the sect leader's good image as leverage. Yan Shen knew it well.

Speaking of Senior Brother, he was so badly injured and was driven up to the Cliff of Reflection. When he returns, his vitality was bound to be seriously wounded. When that moment comes, Yan Shan would turn the situation around. Sooner or later, the master would only have eyes for him.