44

Shen Zhixian couldn’t remember when they finally fell asleep. He only remembered that Yan Jin embraced him for a long time, until the wine that had been temporarily suppressed surged back up.

“Let’s sleep.” He patted Yan Jin's back.

Yan Jin let go of him and stuffed him into the bed. Then he paused and stuffed himself in also.

Shen Zhixian wanted to say something, but after thinking about it, he still didn't say it. He just moved aside to give him some space, dividing the bed into half for each of them.

The bed wasn’t small, and the comforter was quite large. They ended up lying on their backs, with more than half a person in between.

Neither of them spoke, leaving only the sound of faint breathing.

After a long while, the comforter moved slightly. Yan Jin stretched his hand out, and accurately placed it over Shen Zhixian's hand.

Carefully and tentatively, he gently rested his hand on Shen Zhixian's hand. And, it was only after seeing that there was no response did his fingers curled in slightly.

Shen Zhixian kept his eyes closed, thinking that Yan Jin wasn’t being too excessive. He pretended not to know, allowing Yan Jin to hold his hand, even as he sighed in his heart.

As a result, when he woke up the next day, Shen Zhixian found that their postures were not good.

He thought about a lot of things last night, about Yan Jin, Qingyun Sect, the original book, and himself. After thinking about it for a long time, he fell asleep. Therefore, he didn't know how it’d morphed from holding hands to…

Anyway, when he woke up, Shen Zhixian looked at the chest right in front of his face. He froze mid-yawned, dumbfounded.

Yan Jin was already awake, watching him. Shen Zhixian immediately knew why he’d felt like he was being warmed by a torch while in his sleep.

Shen Zhixian silently tried to extricate himself, only to discover that he’d turned Yan Jin’s arm into a pillow. Meanwhile, Yan Jin’s other hand rested intimately and comfortably on his waist.

He carefully removed his hand, which happened to also be resting on Yan Jin’s waist. It was no wonder that this sleep was so comfortable and warm. It turned out that he was wrapped in Yan Jin’s embrace.

“Good morning,” Shen Zhixian said, his voice slightly hoarse from sleep. He pulled back, motioning for Yan Jin to take his hand off his waist. “What time is it?”

Yan Jin reported that it was not too early, nor too late. "Does Sui Xian want to sleep in for a while?”

Shen Zhixian shook his head slightly, with a hint of drunkenness and tiredness in his eyes. "I want to bathe."

Even if most of the wine he’d drank the night before had dissipated by a lot, he still felt uncomfortable.

Yan Jin half-embraced and half-carried him as he helped him to his feet. When Shen Zhixian thought he was going to let go, Yan Jin tilted his head and brushed his lips over Shen Zhixian’s mouth, leaving behind a quick, hot kiss. "Sui Xian, good morning. "

At first, Shen Zhixian instinctively moved his head to avoid him. But he paused at the last moment, allowing their lips to meet and brushed. Then, he frowned at him. “Why are you doing this so early in the morning?”

Yan Jin said innocently. “The book says...this is the way to say hello to Sui Xian. "

Shen Zhixian: " ... "

He patted the back of Yan Jin's hand neither too lightly nor too heavily and said, "It's okay to read these books less. All right. Take the book out and give it back.”