Extra 2

After witnessing the secret realm's collapse and annihilating the demons, there was a short period of rejoicing. Then, after watching in stupefaction as the Lord of the Wasteland abducted Sect Leader Shen, everyone began to fall into a panic again.

What the heck was going on? What to do? Won’t Sect Leader Shen be in trouble? What was this big devil planning to do to Sect Leader Shen?!

Many disciples stared at Wu Xuan. Several of Wu Xuan’s people grew stressed and looked at each other.

Their eyes were cautious.

Due to their current conditions, they couldn’t just storm into the wasteland to find the person. The leaders could only take their disciples back home before taking a short rest and traveling to Qingyun Sect to discuss the situation.

Wu Xuan was the first to go.

Then he came back in a trance.

Xue Ci and others sent a letter asking him about the situation. Wu Xuan remained silent for a long time, not knowing how to reply.

In fact, he didn't need to reply. Soon, a rumor spread quickly and that was enough.

When Xue Ci heard the rumor, he was silent for a long time. Then he carefully asked the young disciples who’d came to report it, “How did Qingyun Sect respond from top to bottom? Was there any anger?"

The young disciple also felt that it was quite unbelievable. He said dumbly. “It seems not. They’re quite calm."

Xue Ci, “.....”

Xue Ci felt that the older he got, the less he could keep up with the rhythm of young people.

Shen Zhixian wasn’t very clear about the rumors spreading in the outside world. Before he left Qingyun Sect, he’d made a lot of arrangements. Even without him there, the whole set would be able to operate properly. Therefore, he wasn’t in a hurry to go back. He stayed in the wasteland with ease and would only occasionally communicate with several elders.

After being lazy for almost a month, Shen Zhixian left the wasteland.

Yan Jin had something to do with it. He drove away Shen Zhixian's favorite wolf cub, making Shen Zhixian a little angry so he decided it was time to go back to the sect.

Then he became stunned.

This……

What were they saying?

Why would Shen Zhixian willingly sacrifice his righteousness to personally tame the wasteland devil with true love? It moved people to tears. All over, everyone claimed that this kind of devotion to justice was indeed worthy of admiration and should be strongly commended...

What fantasy world had he transmigrated into again?

Shen Zhixian concealed his appearance and stood at the end of the street, listening to a round of rumors. The more he listened, the more he laughed. After thinking for a while, he silently went back to the sect. He didn’t immediately up to the top of the Fifth Peak. Instead, he went to the disciple's residence and looked around.

It was noon and everyone was resting. But, Ming Yi’s house was very lively. He was having a good discussion with another disciple, Ming Li, and wasn’t aware that there was someone outside. Naturally, if Shen Zhixian wanted to hide his presence, it would be impossible for them to detect it.

"I don't think it's good. It doesn't accurately reflect the sect leader’s great righteousness. It should be more exaggerated. My manuscript is better.”

“I don’t think so. Your manuscript is too exaggerated. It may cause too much gossip. It’s not good.”

“But rumors should be mixed with the real and the false, so that people can't tell clearly…”