36

Before Shen Zhixian had time to speak, a group of fake Yan Jin had reached them. The scene that followed was quite spectacular.

Yan Jin, who was holding him, pressed his lips tightly together. With one hand wrapped around Shen Zhixian’s waist, he evaded the other Yan Jins while not hesitating to attack with the sword in his other hand. The sword ray immediately shattered those fake Yan Jins into countless strands of black mists that spread out and disappeared after a while.

As Shen Zhixian was being moved around, because of his lack of security, he subconsciously hugged Yan Jin's waist: "..."

His poor waist!

Felt like it was going to be cut off!

After the black mists had all cleared and everything had settled down, Yan Jin landed on the ground steadily and loosened his hand.

When Shen Zhixian watched TV series in the past and saw the male lead holding the female lead while flying about and fighting, it’d seem so romantic and awe-inspiring. All fake! Being held like that made him feel as if his waist was on the verge of snapping!

After gasping for breaths a few times, Shen Zhixian regained his sense of clarity. He wondered if this Yan Jin was real so he subconsciously pinched the Yan Jin in front of him.

But he didn’t realize where he was pinching. Immediately after feeling the pinch, Yan Jin’s waist stiffened. Yan Jin calmly held him and said in a quiet, slightly helpless voice, "Master, don't pinch."

Only then did Shen Zhixian react. His hand stiffened before he hurriedly dropped his hand and took a step back. He coughed. “Wasn’t it because I was afraid you’re also fake...After being chased by a few fake Yan Jins, I’ve had enough.”

His heart had been wary for a while now and, finally, he could feel at ease. Although this Yan Jin and those Yan Jins all looked the same, he knew that those were fake and this person in front of him was real.

Yesterday’s fake Yan Jin also looked the same. But, although his expressions were very similar, his behavior was slightly off. The real Yan Jin would never stay in the same place when he meets Shen Zhixian. With everyone else, he would. But with Shen Zhixian, he would be the one to take the first step.

He didn’t want Shen Zhixian to touch his wound because he was afraid that Shen Zhixian would discover that his wound was just an illusion. Afterward, Shen Zhixian had used the issue of him concealing his identity to sound Yan Jin out…

Shen Zhixian lowered his head to look at Yan Jin's hand but didn’t see any wound. Soon afterward, his churning mind became quickly suppressed by the two words "concealing identity."

If it was just concealing his identity, it wouldn’t be too bad… But, not only did he conceal his identity, he’d also fabricated his identity into Yan Jin’s cousin.

Thinking of this, Shen Zhixuan’s brain began to hurt. He just wanted to go back in time to that moment and give his brain a hard and calm look.

He stole a quick glance at Yan Jin and carefully considered his words. "A’jin, about me concealing my identity, in fact..."

In fact, there was no reason. Shen Zhixian got stuck, paused for a moment, and just broke the jar. "... I didn't think about it properly. Don't mind it. A’jin, just forget about it."

He thought Yan Jin would be angry. Even from childhood to now, this person with facial paralysis wouldn’t show it even if he was angry. But he never expected that when Yan Jin heard him, a smile would flash across his clear, bright eyes. It was so fleeting that if Shen Zhixian wasn’t paying close attention, he would have missed it altogether.