32

The youth sank into sorrow and couldn't extricate himself. The three people didn't bother him, so he quietly left to sort out his emotions.

Duan Yuan was also upset, but she was more curious...

"Big Brother Sui, how do you know so much about these ghosts?"

Shen Zhixian made an expression of surprise and said, "I was curious about these things so, as we traveled, A'Jin talked about it a lot with me."

As they came out of the restaurant, Shen Zhixian pretended to unintentionally walk around to Yan Jin's right side. As a result, Yan Jin ended up sandwiched between him and Duan Yuan. At this moment, Duan Yuan was looking at Yan Jin.

She laughed and said, "You two have such a good relationship. Big Brother Yan may look like someone who doesn't talk much, but he turned out to be so powerful. Now, I can ask more questions when there is time."

She'd spent some time with them so she was familiar enough with them. As a result, Duan Yuan walked comfortably with a swing in her steps. Within the sect, she'd had to hold back her true temperament. It'd been a while since she'd seen her fellow disciples. Therefore, under Shen Zhixian's influence, she was able to relax a lot more and even dared to joke with Yan Jin.

She knew that Yan Jin was a quiet person and didn't expect him to answer. She'd only made a joke and was prepared to change the subject. Who knew that, this time, soon after her words ended, Yan Jin would slowly respond.

"I was taught well by my master."

Duan Yuan said, "....Ah?"

Shen Zhixian: "...."

Duan Yuan was surprised that Yan Jin would actually respond to her words. She'd always thought that Yan Jin didn't like her.

Shen Zhixian's eyes turned blank, surprised that Yan Jin was speaking about him. Since he'd concealed his identity and Yan Jin didn't know, he intentionally tried to give himself more face. He said, "Your Master is very good."

Yan Jin: "..."

He turned and looked at Shen Zhixian steadily. Shen Zhixian was somewhat wary. When he saw that Yan Jin was staring at him with such intense concentration, he started to feel inexplicably strange, thinking that maybe flowers had grown on his face. Yan Jin only softly said. "Yes, he's very good."

As she looked at them, Duan Yuan, who was about to say something, suddenly closed her mouth, feeling confused.

She could understand every word, but why did she suddenly feel that the two were talking about something that only they knew?

At this moment, they're all leaving town and were faced with the problem of parting.

Shen Zhixian intended to follow Yan Jin's previous decision and continue to go south. If Duan Yuan's plan was different from them ...

Forget it. He'd done his best these two days. If the protagonists were meant to be together, they will always meet again in the future. He needed to worry about his own life first.

However, they really were brought together by fate. Duan Yuan confirmed the direction they were heading and quickly said, "I also plan to go south. There's a rumor that a very good secret realm in the south will opened soon. I plan to check it out. If you don't mind, shall we go together? "

A secret realm.

Shen Zhixian keenly captured these two words, and subconsciously thought of the demon fish scale that was hidden in the secret realm.

Yan Jin said that he wanted to go south, and Duan Yuan also said that there might be a secret realm in the south... The two main character's choices were exactly the same.