69

Because Sui Xian’s soul was too weak, he rarely went outside. Therefore, he didn’t know much about these kinds of things and only relied on his own instinct to understand. Yan Jin had been out in the world for a long time and naturally understood but…

He still looked at Sui Xian with great respect.

He didn’t dare have any illusions or blasphemous thoughts.

He closed the picture book and tossed it aside. Noticing that Sui Xian’s shoes were kicked off some distance away, he picked up the person and placed him back on the bed.

Noting that Yan Jin refused to answer, Sui Xian merely hooked his arms around Yan Jin’s neck and sat down obediently on the bed. However, when he let go, he saw that Yan Jin was turning around to fetch the spirit fruit.

The spirit fruit was placed in a translucent jade box. It was bright in color and looked very good. However, based on the experience of eating countless spirit fruits for many years, he felt that since this fruit looked very beautiful, it must taste very bad.

He reached out, grabbed Yan Jin’s hand, and pulled him back slightly.

Yan Jin had no defense against him, nor did he resist him. He sat down on the bed, following his will. “What’s wrong?”

Instead of speaking, Sui Xian pushed him down on the bed, rose up and leaned over him. One leg was pressed to Yan Jin’s side while one hand was propped up beside Yan Jin’s head. With the other hand, he flexed his fingers and pinched Yan Jin’s chin, slightly raising it.

Then, he didn’t hesitate to completely sell out the two fluffies. “The rabbit and squirrel said that I am the fox demon who seduces and you are the emperor who indulges. Is this right?”

He looked at Yan Jin with a smile, his loose collar slightly spread out, exposing delicate collarbones. His long hair that gleamed like waterfall was originally tied with a ribbon but, as he was lazing on the soft couch earlier, it had fallen loose. At this moment, that long hair slipped from his thin shoulders and draped over one side of his face, the silky strands brushing softly against Yan Jin’s cheek.

Yan Jin felt his heart stopped.

He turned his head, trying to move his eyes away from that fair neck, but Sui Xian pinched his chin and won’t allow him to move. He had no choice but to close his eyes. In a tight voice, he said, “We’re not like them.”

He was no longer the ignorant child of that year. Time had pulled him into a powerful man. His original, youthful admiration had silently transformed after countless days and nights of embraces.

To him, Sui Xian had always been high above him, like a celestial fairy. As a result, he could only painfully suppress his emotions and dared not show the slightest hint of blaspheming and disrespecting his beloved.

When Sui Xian heard the words “not like them,” he frowned slightly and pondered for a moment.

Then, he imitated a certain illustration in the book and leaned down to bite Yan Jin’s lips.

He didn’t bite very hard and just nibbled a little. It didn’t hurt at all; rather a hot and tingling numbness instantly swept through Yan Jin’s body.

As soon as their lips touched, Sui Xian pulled back slightly and asked with a tilt of his head, “Now, are we like that?”

In an instant, a great storm gathered in Yan Jin’s dark red eyes. He looked closely at Sui Xian, who seemed to be drawing the storm around himself. Yan Jin's breathing became rushed and he suddenly reached out and clasped Sui Xian's soft and thin waist. He flipped him over, reversing their positions so that Sui Xian was on his back and Jan Yin on was top