Working Progress

The next morning Selena woke up with a terrible headache. It's natural and something she'll be dealing with for the next 4-8 weeks. She sat up placing her hand against her forehead. She looked over and eyes widened when she saw Romeo sleeping by her side. Her eyebrows narrowed in confusion. She rubbed his shoulder "Romeo" she called out. Seconds later his opened seeing a very confused Selena looking down at him. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I have a terrible headache... did we.." she motioned her finger from herself to him. Romeo was confused. "Did we what?" He asked her with a confused expression on his face. "Did we get drunk and have sex?.. tell me we didn't.. I'm not a cheater" she sighed in disbelief. She looked around "who's room is this" Selena was confused. Romeo realized her memory is a lot severe than he thought. She doesn't remember what happened last night. She thinks they got drunk and had sex which explains her headache but it's not. "Sweetheart you don't remember you has brain surgery due to—" Selena cut him off. "Brain surgery?" She was so confused. "Yeah.. and I'm your boyfriend he told her. "I'm so confused" she told him. "I know.. it's okay love. It's not your fault" he gave her a weak smile.

Selena was taking a shower while Romeo sat at the island in the kitchen. He had many text messages and missed calls. He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment. He went on Instagram seeing many posts him and Selena was tagged in together. People wishing they were okay. Wishing he was taking good care of her. A lot of "Get Well Selena" and "We Love You Selena". He saw a post with the caption "Wrap your arms around my weakness, If the only other option's letting go, I'll stay vulnerable" with a fan made picture of them

 He saw a post with the caption "Wrap your arms around my weakness, If the only other option's letting go, I'll stay vulnerable" with a fan made picture of them

He appreciated the love but he got off of Instagram immediately. It was overwhelming. He went to his iTunes and began to play Vulnerable. The song is relatable to what they're currently going through. He knows he has to love her even when she's going through a difficult change that could be life changing. Meanwhile, Selena stood in front of the bathroom mirror (after her shower) seeing the scar on her stomach. "What the hell happened there." She remembers everything before her kidney surgery. "This must be mines" she grabbed her robe and put it on then tying it before walking out of the bathroom. She walked out of the room to the kitchen but stopped. Her eyebrows narrowed as she saw him seated at the island listening to music.

If I let you cross my finish line, then would you wanna make it?
(Would you wanna make it? Would you wanna make it?)
I think I'm ready, won't you come and flip the switch and activate it?
(Ooh)
If I show you all my demons
And we dive into the deep end
Would we crash and burn like every time before?
I would tell you all my secrets
Wrap your arms around my weakness
If the only other option's letting go
I'll stay vulnerable, yeah

"Who are you listening to?" She startled him. He looked over his shoulder at her. "It's you. You made a Grammy worthy album. It's called "Rare" he told her. "I did?" She said with confusion in her voice. "I don't remember... Why Rare?" Selena was confused. "Because every song on that album tells a different story. You felt like every girl goes through something which is true. Some girls feel like they need to fit in so Rare is eliminating those feelings because you're not meant to look like everyone else. You're meant to be unique you're meant to be yourself and no one else. That makes you Rare." he told her. "Wow... man... that shit is deep.. well I don't mean to sound arrogant but I love this song" she told him. Romeo laughed and shook his head. "It's not arrogant you're allowed to love your own song. I love this song as well. I think you and I could relate to it" he said with a smile which made her smile. "So I really did lose my memory?" But how? I don't recall how this happened" she told him. "It's because you lost your memory. You only remember dating Abel" he told her. "How do you know that? Are you some psychic or something?" He chuckled as he told her "You woke up not remembering last night. You have severe memory loss. You might not remember this conversation tomorrow."

"So I'm your girlfriend?" Her eyebrows raised. "Yes but I know you don't believe me but sooner or later you will... hopefully" he gave her a smile. Romeo's smile faded when she opened her robe revealing her naked body which shocked the hell out of him. "Can you explain this?" Selena pointed at the scar but he was too busy admiring her body. "Percy Romeo Miller Jr." Selena called out. "Yeah, yeah?" Selena laughed before closing her robe. "What's with the scar?" Romeo was still on cloud 9 from her revealing her body like that. He had to try to keep his composure. "You should.." he cleared his throat before continuing "you should ask Francia. She knows way more than I do" he told her. "I don't have a phone. Can I use yours?" Romeo held out his phone. Selena walked over and took it but looked down seeing his boner through his joggers. "Nice" she laughed. Selena went into the bedroom leaving Romeo alone in the kitchen. "What the hell just happened" he asked himself.

Selena was FaceTiming Francia. Selena was shocked to find out about her nearly death experience. It brought her to tears. "So you're saying I almost died twice? Selena couldn't believe it. "Yes but thank God. He's watching over you my friend" Francia pointed up. "I do every day. But I'm fine I promise. Also, I'm apparently dating Romeo Miller" Selena giggled when she saw Francia reaction. "Finalmente bebe!!" Francia shouted with Selena laughing. "Girl it's weird because I don't remember anything besides being with Abel" she told her friend. "Yeah you two are for sure broken up. Besides Romeo wouldn't lie about you being his girlfriend so it has to be true. I always thought you and Romeo would be perfect together" Selena couldn't hide the smile on her face even though she is confused. "So what happens if you don't gain your memory back" Francia asked. "I guess I'll have to make new memories" Selena shrugged. "Conseguir esa polla negra" Francia said causing Selena to burst out laughing.

*To Be Continued*