Know Your Worth

Selena's POV

Even though I'm trying and trying to gain some sort of memory back

Even though I'm trying and trying to gain some sort of memory back. I'm grateful for being alive right now. I'm grateful for the support system I'm receiving. And most of all, I'm grateful for Percy. Sounds weird calling him by his real name haha. He had a few meetings to go to this morning which sucks because I already miss him. I decided to throw something together. Homemade chicken enchiladas with Mexican rice & beans. I'm going to light up my place with candles. I want to be romantic with him tonight. Show him how thankful I am for him being here for me. But first I had to end things with Abel...

"That's good.. that's good.. I'm glad to hear that" Abel explained to her about his day. "So I have something to tell you.. I need to be honest with you, Abel. I don't want you to hate me or be mad at me but.. I can't be with you. It's not where my heart is anymore" Abel sighed as he listened. "I will always care about you but—" Abel cut her off "I'm always second. First Justin and now Romeo? I guess I can understand Justin but Romeo?" He stood up and shook his head. "What is that supposed to mean?" Abel ignored her as he walked to the door. "So you just going to walk away? Is this how things ended between us?" Abel looked over his shoulder "no you opening your fucking legs to Justin, that's how it ended" he said before leaving.

Abel only made it easier for her to move on from him. She wasn't going to allow his words to hurt her. Though she lost her memory, she still has the same spirit and the same attitude she had before losing it. It's still in her. She started lightening up candles in the living room so that she could have a romantic night with Romeo. She send him a text message asking him to hurry "home" because she has a surprise for him. She set the table up and fixed both of their plates as she waited for him. 10 minutes later Romeo came walking in. "It's me" he yelled out so that she wouldn't freak out. He turned his head and saw her sitting at the table with candles lit up and food on the table. "Well damn..." she giggled at his reaction. "What is this" he had a smile on his face as he walked over. "This is my thank you for you being here for me. For being a true gentleman throughout the years to me when others weren't. You have always treated me with respect and it's one of the many reasons why I love you" she told him. He leaned down and kissed her gently with her kissing back.

Romeo's POV

I can't believe Selena did all of this

I can't believe Selena did all of this. She is stubborn as hell haha she told me she was gonna stay in bed but of course she didn't. I can't complain though because I LOVE her cooking. While eating dinner she told me about the Abel situation. It made me a little mad because what he said about her is fucked up. You don't tell someone you love some bullshit like that. But she's in good hands, I would NEVER say some shit like that about her. He's making her sound like a hoe when she isn't!! She's far from that. Her and Abel were broken up. He dumped her so she has every right to date whoever she wants. Yeah her dating Justin wasn't the smartest thing to do but that shit is in the past. Move the hell on bruh.

"A real man wouldn't say some shit like that towards a woman he loves. I don't care how mad I get, I would never call you out of your name and say anything to hurt you purposely. You went back to Justin as a revenge. All because Abel broke up with you and you thought you ended it as friends but he kept trying to bash you and play the victim so you were trying to be petty along with him. But it doesn't matter. He needs to get over it and move on. It's been what? 3 years.." Romeo defended his woman. "I agree and thank you for your kind heart. Honestly, it doesn't bother me because I know my worth. I know my heart and he only proved to me why we truly broke up. When things aren't going his way he can say some pretty hurtful things and I don't need to be with someone like that. He doesn't deserve me. But enough talk about him. I want to enjoy this night with you."

After dinner Selena stood up and started giving him a massage as he remained seated. "I want to show you how proud I am to be yours.." she shifted her eyes with a smirk on her face before continuing "and leave this dress a mess on the floor" he chuckled. "Selena baby, you look good all the time" she smiled as she titled her head to the side and leaned down giving him a kiss on the cheek. She came back up too fast which made her lose her balance a little from dizziness but she caught herself by grabbing on his shoulders. "Whoa.." she said trying to shake it off. "You okay love?" He looked over his shoulder seeing she was a little off. "Here sit down" he helped her sit down on his lap. "I got a little dizzy" she told him as her arm was wrapped around his neck as she sat horizontally on his lap. "I got you baby. You need to relax" he kissed her forehead where the bandage was wrapped. "I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. Will you like to be there?" Romeo was surprised that she asked if he would like to attend. Of course he would. "I'll be there baby" he said before kissing her.

*To Be Continued*