Grateful

Romeo's POV

When Sel told me she remembers I wanted to cry

When Sel told me she remembers I wanted to cry.. no lie. Nothing is better to have the one you love get back on their feet 100 percent. I had so many mixed emotions going on all at once. I'm so happy for her. I love this woman more than she'll ever know.

Romeo was bent over in front of the sink of his bathroom brushing his teeth. When he finished he stood up completely and his woman walked up to him from behind wrapping her arms around him. "Look at us" she said softly as she stared at them in the mirror. "Who would've known we'd end up together" she gave him a smile as he watched them. She began to leave soft wet kisses among his back as she rubbed his chest. "Are you in the mood again?" He chuckled with her giggling "Hmm.. maybe?" She continued to kiss his back. "So what's this that I hear that you want to be a father next year" she looked at him again through the mirror raising an eyebrow. "It was a joke.. maybe. I just feel like I'm ready to settle down" he told her. "You would be one excellent father and husband" she gave him a smile. Romeo turned around facing his woman. "I wouldn't want that life with anyone but you. You would be a great mother and wife. I can just see it right now.. me coming home from a long day of work to find you cooking dinner for us and the kids" her smile grew big as he spoke about a future family. "I can just imagine you taking care of me while I'm pregnant. Baby I can't wait for those days to come" she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Selena's POV

I get so geeked when he talks about a future family

I get so geeked when he talks about a future family. It gives me goosebumps. If a family is what he wants then dammit I'm willing to give him that. This man is phenomenal. To be able to remember. To be able to gain my memory back is a blessing. I'm so grateful for Romeo. He has helped me in ways that I could never get tired of thanking him. I love that man so much. I really do. He made sure to tell everyone that I got my memory back. He didn't tell them how though haha that's between him and I. His family threw a party for me inviting my family in California and my friends.

A very emotional Selena was speaking in front of everyone who came to the Miller estate to celebrate with her. It was a bit overwhelming but she can't complain. "I appreciate every single one of you. As this was a very difficult and frustrating situation for me. You have no idea how many nights I woke up crying or just overwhelmed because I couldn't understand what was going on. I thank all of you who were there for me" she told everyone before looking directly at Romeo as she had a few tears escape her eyes. "I thank you mostly because you could've easily walked away but you didn't. You stood by my side from the start. You fought for me. You fought for me to gain my memory back even when I would be difficult at times but you were so understandable. Thank you for those nights when you would hold me and tell me you're not going anywhere. I couldn't thank you enough baby" she kissed him with people awing them. "

She felt the love from everybody as they hugged her and had many conversations. But she had to rest up because she still wasn't fully recovered from the surgery. She felt a little light headed so she knew what she had to do. When Romeo spotted that she was missing he was on a mission to find her. He found her laying in his bed cuddling with his pillow. "You okay love" he walked over and stood besides the bed. "Felt a little light headed so I just decided to take it easy. I don't want to be rude towards the guests—" he cut her off "it's not being rude. Your health comes first baby. They'll understand. Can I lay with you?" She gave him a smile "of course you can. That would be amazing baby." Romeo kicked his shoes off and took off his shirt and got in bed. "You love taking your shirt off" she giggled. "I'm not the only one who loves it" he chuckled. She laid her head against his chest as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "You damn right" she laughed before getting serious. "This isn't me bullshitting you or me doing this because I feel the need to owe you for being here for me. This is me saying this because I truly feel the same exact way. I'm damn near closer to 30 and I have been through some shit in my life. I've been cheated on, lied to, emotionally abused, you name it.. I've always wanted kids, a husband, a family. But I wanted that with the right man. You my love are the right man. If you are for real about starting a family next year or hell even now.. I'm all for it. It's what we truly need. We are definitely ready and we will be one great team" she smiled up at him who was already smiling. He leaned his head back into the pillow as he felt her trace his abs with her finger.

* To Be Continued *