Its Happening...

It was a rainy day as Selena sat on the bed writing lyrics in her journal. She wanted to finally write an album full of love. Mostly dedicated to her husband Romeo. "Whatcha writing?" She smirked as she knew he was curious "I'm not telling you" she giggled. "But I'm your husband, we tell each other everything" she laughed as he was begging which she thought was so cute. "Baby it's a surprise but I promise, you will love it" she told him. Romeo knew she wouldn't tell him so he wasn't about to keep asking. "What would you like for dinner baby" Romeo sat down at the edge of the bed placing her foot in his lap as he massaged her feet. "That feels damn good" she looked up at him with a smile. Romeo gives the best massages which is one of the reasons how she ended up pregnant in the first place. It started off with a massage then weeks later she discovered she was pregnant. "I want some gumbo but I don't want you to do all that work for me" she told him. "Girl I'll do anything for you. If you want gumbo then damn it I'll make you some gumbo" she giggled as she motioned with her finger for him to come to her. He leaned towards her with his hands on the sides of her as she kissed him softly. "I love you so much baby" she smiled as she stared into his brown eyes. "I love you too" he kissed her once again before leaning down giving her stomach a kiss "both of you."

Selena's POV

This man makes me so happy in a way that it makes me want to cry because I never thought I could love someone and get the same amount of love in return

This man makes me so happy in a way that it makes me want to cry because I never thought I could love someone and get the same amount of love in return. It's like he finds different ways each day to love me harder and harder. This has been such an emotional journey for me, being pregnant. I'm such a big baby because I would cry over practically anything and my mood swings, man don't get me started but Rome handles it very well. I can't wait to meet our little girl Rayne Amaya Miller. Who knows baby #2 might be created a lot sooner than we think. 

Romeo was downstairs making dinner, the house smelled like Louisiana as he was making gumbo. She had her hand placed on her baby bump as she was writing but then suddenly she felt damped. She touched the crotch of her pants feeling it was soaked making her eyes widen. "Percy?!" She shouted. She placed the journal to the side as she slowly got out of bed as she had her hand on her belly as she slowly walked to the door. "What did I say about you calling me by government name?" Romeo came walking in seeing his wife crying. He saw her pants and his. eyes widened "Wait are you..." she nodded "..having the baby" she finished for him as she continued to nod. She was crying happy tears "it's happening" Romeo was stunned. "Baby we need to get to the hospital" she said snapping him out of his train of thought. "Sorry.. sorry.. you're right we need to go. Good thing the food is done" he placed his hand on her lower back leading her out the bedroom door.

Romeo's POV

I can't believe this is happening

I can't believe this is happening. It's definitely real now. I felt a lump in my throat and butterflies in my stomach. I felt like I was gonna pass out. I dreamed of this day and now it's here. I was driving as fast as I can but not too fast to kill us. I was panicking no lie... our first born is on the way.

"I'm so nervous.. I'm so scared" she whispered as she was looking down. "What if something bad happens?" Romeo placed his hand on her thigh which made her look up at him. "Nothing bad will happen. It'll be a success" he told her with her placing her hand on top of his. "I love you so much baby" she gave him a smile as her other hand was resting on her stomach. "I love you too. You're going to be one helluva mother. Just like you're one helluva wife. I can't do life without my partner in crime" he told her which made her smile so big. "You just know what to say to make me smile. To make me happy. Baby you're going to be one excellent father. I'm just glad to be doing this with you by my side" she tried to sit comfortably but it was impossible for her. "I'm so ready to have her this is so uncomfortable baby" she told him. She shut her eyes instantly as she started whimpering as she started doing breathing techniques. "We're almost there baby. Grip my hand if you have to" he told her without hesitation she gripped it which hurt like hell to him but instead of reacting he remained calm for her.

To Be Continued