Breaking News

Selena had her girlfriends over because she needed their advice. She was baking brownies while they sat at the kitchen island table. "I love Romeo so much. I'm not about to allow Demi to break our marriage because she's not happy in her own marriage. I will never forgive her for what she did. That was so low..." Selena leaned against the sink staring at them. "So you mean to tell me that Demi drugged Romeo?" Caroline asked with Selena nodding. "She did. I found the wrapper and all" she defended her husband. "But why? Why would she do that?" Caroline asked her trying to convince her that he could be lying. "Because she doesn't want to be miserable alone. I never saw it before but I do now. My fans tried to warn me and even family and friends has as well. She hates me. She will do anything to hurt me because that's what makes her happy. She's a sad person and I do wish she'll get some help but she needs to stay faraway from me." Caroline and Connar spoke among each other before looking at Selena. "I believe he put that there because the whole time he kept saying how he was drugged by her. Like seriously he won't lie and say he fucked her because he's in love with her. Of course he'll say she drugged him and get proof so that you can look like the bad guy for not trusting him and etc. Romeo is a thug it's how he was raised. The whole I changed from my Lil' Romeo days is an act" Connar told her. Selena ran her fingers through her hair not knowing what to believe yet again. "We love you Selena and all we ever wanted was for you to be happy but you deserve better than Romeo. He's not on The Weeknd and especially Justin's level. At least Justin—" she got a little mad. "Don't you ever bring that name up again in my house" she turned around placing her hands on the counter a little frustrated. "Sorry I'm just trying to be honest with you. You sometimes hate the truth. Time for you to be honest with yourself. You are way better than Romeo. You deserve someone like a Zac Efron" Caroline said. "Why?..." she raised her eyebrows out of frustration before continuing "..because he's white and Romeo isn't? He's a thug? How fucking pathetic.." she shook her head in disbelief. "You do know some of us struggled to be in the position that we are in. Romeo is no thug and never has been. He was raised in the projects but look at him now. He could've easily been out there but he didn't. I don't give a fuck if he's no Abel and no fucking Justin. He's Romeo. He's the most rarest man I have ever met. Sorry no one can be so perfect like you two. I love Romeo and we have a daughter together and about to have another baby as you can see..." they were shocked to know that she's pregnant again. Selena looked down sad before looking up at them. "You don't understand.. Romeo would never cheat on me. He's so sweet.. so kind.. he's in love with me. He's too in love with me to even do that—" she got cut off by Caroline snort laugh. "Get out... just go" Selena mumbled. "Sel we are trying to help you" Connar told her. "People have warned me about you two for the longest time. I ignored it because I like to see the good in people but I had it up to fucking here" she raised her hand. "Do you want to know what pisses me off about you two? You're both so damn negative towards my husband. And two faced by being my so called friend but supports people like Trump. Regardless if Rome and I work out or not. He's the father of Rayne! The father of our unborn baby. I will always have respect for him regardless. He gave me the greatest gifts and you're gonna sit there and be disrespectful towards him in my house.. our house! And I'm supposed to be okay with that? You two can kindly leave and don't come back. This is not me being emotional right now this is me being honest. I want you two to go" she told them.

Selena was seated in the kitchen as she sat in the dark when breaking news hit... Demi announced that she was pregnant on social media. Of course she didn't mention Romeo but it still hurt her. Romeo got back with Rayne who was sleeping in his arms. Selena was seated in the dark at the island table before she got up causing him to jump a little. "I didn't see you there" she turned the light on seeing their little girl sleeping. "Just was meditating" she told him. Romeo nodded as he carried her up the stairs causing Selena to run her fingers through her hair sighing. She sat down on the couch with her hands interlocked. After putting Rayne into bed and kissing her goodnight, Romeo turned the lights off and closed the door halfway before walking out and going back downstairs. He walked over and sat down next to Selena. "Selena?" He was looking at her who started rubbing her hands together before looking ahead. "You didn't sign those divorce papers....." she then looked at him. "Sel, I can't" he mumbled. "You know I ruined my friendship with Caroline and Connar all because they told me not to take you back because I'm having second doubts about this divorce" he took her hand and intertwined their fingers. "Baby if you're having doubts then we shouldn't be doing this" she pulled her hand away from him. "I have to" she said before standing up. "Why is that huh?" He was looking up at her seeing her get really emotional as she raised her voice. "Because I can't get over the fact that you fucked her. You fucked my former best friend and I'm not okay with that. And she's pregnant! So yes I want a divorce I can't be with you Romeo—" she was cut off by her daughters presents. "Mommy, daddy" she rubbed her eyes as she looked at them by the staircase. "Baby I'm sorry" Selena had tears in her eyes as their little girl started crying. Selena rushed over and kneeled down in front of her hugging her. "Why you and daddy not happy? Is it because of me?" Selena shook her head and looked at her while still holding onto her. "Of course not baby. It is never because of you. Mommy and daddy are just going through a difficult time right now. Just know that we love you so much" Selena watched Romeo walk over from the couch. He placed his hand on his daughters shoulder and apologized. "I'm sorry baby girl. I'll see you soon okay?" Rayne shook her head and crossed her arms "why aren't you staying with us? Why do you keep leaving?" Romeo rubbed his face with his hands. "Mommy and I need some time apart but we'll be back in no time. I promise" he told her seeing Selena stand up as the tears were falling. She rushed up the stairs. "I want mommy to stop being sad" Romeo wiped his daughters tears and nodded. "She won't be for too long"

Selena's POV

Seeing the breaking news just made me so emotional

Seeing the breaking news just made me so emotional. She's really pregnant.. and I can't accept that. My husband got her pregnant and this divorce has to happen. When this blows up which it will do, I don't want to look stupid by staying with him. As for the Franklin sisters, I was so pissed off at them because they were out of line to talk about Romeo the way they were doing. But I just can't deal with this shit. I was packing my bags because I just can't be here. I'm going to call Francia and ask her if we can stay with her for a few nights if not I'll get a hotel though it'll be suspicious.

"Selena what are you doing?" Romeo watched her pack her bags. She didn't respond to him as she continued to go back and forth. He then stopped her by grabbing her hand but she swung it back aggressively. "Don't touch me" Romeo sighed and rubbed the back of her head. "You should go check on your pregnant girlfriend, she needs you" she said sarcastically as she started zipping the bags. "She's not my fucking girlfriend" he raised his voice in a whisper so that he wouldn't make Rayne sad. "Not my problem. I don't care what she is to you, what I do know is that we're done." He held her from behind and whispered against her neck "are you sure about that?" She elbowed his side causing him to step back. "That shit doesn't work for me anymore" she started packing the other bag as he stepped out. Moments later he came back with the divorce papers in his hand and pen. He turned his back to her as he signed it on her dresser before walking up to her holding it out. "It's signed for real this time" she took it from him and saw it was really signed. He didn't even say anything as he walked out of the room. She slowly walked to the bed and sat down.

*To Be Continued*