Our Love Is Forever

Selena didn't sleep at all as she thought about everything. It was 7am and she started making breakfast. Probably a little too much. Her daughter woke up to her cooking as she rushed in the kitchen and hugged her knees. "Honey, what did I tell you about running in the kitchen?" Selena giggled. "Sorry mommy and why's daddy on the couch with the trash can? It stinks in there." Selena turned and looked down at her daughter "daddy isn't feeling too good. Let him rest until he wakes up baby. Go watch TV until I come and get you" she nodded before exiting out of the kitchen to go up and watch TV in her room. Selena walked out of the kitchen and felt morning sickness and his aroma from throwing up wasn't helping. She rushed over and threw up in the trash can. She startled him as he woke up. He sat up slowly as the room was spinning and his head was pounding. He held her hair as she was sick. When she finished she wiped her mouth "are you okay?" She sat down besides him and nodded "the aroma from you throwing up earlier this morning made me sick" she told him. He slowly stood up and took the trash bag out of the can and tied it before taking it outside. When he came back in he walked over and sat back down. "My head is on kill mode" he told her. "Yeah last night you didn't leave. You got drunk in the kitchen and passed out on the floor" he was confused about how he got to the couch. "You helped me to the couch?" She shook her head and started explaining "I had to call Vercy and he brought Marcus with him so they are the ones who did it. I couldn't do it alone... then we talked right afterwards" Romeo was curious. "What did you talk about?" Selena stood up and walked to the kitchen to check the food. When she came back she held out a cup of coffee for him. He took it and thanked her as he slowly sipped it. "I'm gonna brush me teeth" she mumbled before going up the stairs.

After brushing her teeth she shot Romeo's sister a text asking if she could watch Rayne for the day. Of course she wasn't going to say no. Selena grabbed a few things for her and told her that she'll be staying with her Aunt Inty's. "Before you have any questions, your daddy and I just need to talk. Don't worry about us getting a divorce because we are not. Couples fight all the time it's normal. But I promise when we pick you up in the morning tomorrow everything will be alright" she promised Rayne. Romeo stood up and walked to the door when the doorbell rung. He opened the door and was surprised to see his sister's Inty, Itali, and his mother standing on the door step. "What's going on?" Selena walked Rayne down the stairs as she held her backpack. Selena kneeled down in front of her "remember what I told you little pumpkin" Rayne nodded before hugging her mom. "I love you mommy" Selena smiled as she rubbed her back "oh I love you more princess" she kissed her cheek before watching her hug her dad. "Thank you" Selena told all 3 of them. "You're welcome" Sonya hugged her and whispered in her ear "Fix it. You're not meant to be apart and my son loves you so much" she kissed her cheek before pulling away. Selena gave her a smile before telling Inty she owes her. "No you don't. You know I'll watch her anytime sis" Inty hugged Selena.

Selena didn't expect them to show up so soon plus made too much food so she offered them breakfast. "Rome has always warned me about your cooking" his mother Sonya told her. "Is that a good thing or..." she waited for her answer. "It's a good thing girl. This is spot on" Selena chuckled and thanked her while they sat in the kitchen eating. "I had your cooking plenty of times. If you divorce my brother I'll marry you" they all laughed. Selena looked over at Romeo who was smiling before he looked down. "You know it's the way you look at him" Selena looked over at Sonya as she spoke. "I know that look because it's the way I looked at his father when we started dating. It's in your smile, it's in your eyes, your body language, anybody could see that you're in love with my son" Selena grabbed her plate and brought it to the sink as a smile formed on her face. Romeo noticed it which made him smile. When they left Romeo sat on the couch. Sitting is the only way to really stay balanced right now. She walked over and stood in front of him. "Aht aht, you need to shower" she watched him look up at her confused. "Don't look at me like that. No offense but you stink. Now raise your arms up" he slowly did what she asked and she slowly pulled off his shirt for him. "Go shower" he stood up facing her. "Only if you join me" he joked. "Yeah that's not gonna happen, go" she said.

Romeo stood underneath the shower head with his hand against the wall with his eyes closed. Selena got in and shut the curtain. She slowly ran her hand up and down his back seeing him stand up straight. He turned around facing her, seeing her stare up at him. "I didn't think you would actually come" he told her. "I can always get out" she placed her hand on the shower curtain getting ready to open it but he stopped her from opening it. "I'm just confused. One minute you want a divorce but it seems like you change your mind... I just don't get it. I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me...." she placed her hand against his cheek staring in his eyes. "I trust you" she told him. "That's bigger than saying I love you. I know the truth. It just hurts that she's pregnant but it's your choice if you want to raise that baby or not...." she looked down before looking back up at him. "I know it's been a very hard couple of days with all of this bullshit with... I just want to move forward with you. I can't imagine my life without you. I wasn't gonna get no divorce regardless and I'm sorry for the hurtful things I said towards you. I was just so hurt and wanted you to feel my pain but let's put this behind us" she kissed his chest before looking back up at him. "That wasn't my lips" he made her chuckle before she kissed him passionately. After the kiss she rested her head against his shoulder as he held her close to him. "You have nothing to worry about. That baby isn't mines. I can't trust anything Demi says. I'm focused on us and us only. Our love is forever" she smiled and gave him a nod "always have been always will be."

*To Be Continued*