Heartbreak

Selena was in the bathroom taking the pregnancy test while Romeo was seated on the bed waiting to hear the results. While waiting he received a text from Demi. Did you tell her that I'm pregnant with your baby? Before you claim it isn't yours, you're the only one I had sex with. Max and I haven't had sex in months. At least I can give you something that your wife can't give you anymore. He felt sick to his stomach. He wanted this to end. But knew he wouldn't. She's pregnant. Everything is about to be ripped from out of his hands. He has to tell Selena. The longer he keeps it from Selena, the more she will hate him. Everything is fucked up. The thought of breaking Selena's heart was killing him. Selena came out and he looked at her wanting to know if she's pregnant or not. A big smile formed on her face as she held up the pregnancy test "I'm pregnant" she said biting her lower lip with a smile. Romeo didn't know how to be happy knowing he got Demi pregnant as well. He sighed unevenly before looking down full of guilt. Selena was confused "Whats wrong? I thought you would've had a cute reaction. I thought you wanted this?" She stood in front of him looking down at him confused as she slowly placed her hands against his cheek. "I do... I just fucked up" he hugged her with his head against her stomach. Selena rubbed his head "what do you mean you fucked up?" Romeo knew he had to tell her which means he's about to rip her heart out. "So is Demi" he mumbled. "Yeah? I know that she told me. What does that have to do with me being pregnant and you not acting happy about it?" she asked him. "It's mines.." she closed her eyes tilting her head to the side a bit as she raised her eyebrows up before opening her eyes looking at him. "W-What? Romeo... I-I don't understand" Romeo felt his world come crashing down. "We had sex on the couch and I'm sorry" she took a step back and he tried grabbing her hand but she raised her hands back. "What? You and Demi had sex?.... and it's a possibility that the baby is yours?" Romeo stood up as he saw the tears begin to fall from her eyes. "You had sex in our home. Our home? With our daughter in the house and now she's p-pregnant?" she stared at him with tears streaming down her face. "Baby I'm sorry" his voice was shaky. "You're sorry? What the hell do you mean you're sorry?! How could you do this to me? How could you do this to our family? Over fucking Demi? This makes sense now. Two glasses. The alcohol. You got drunk and y'all fucked. I want you to leave my house and if you don't then I will" Romeo shook his head as he didn't want to lose her. "Baby please don't do this—" she pushed him back "My God what were you thinking!? My heart is completely broken. You should've thought about this before you fucked Demi and got her pregnant. Pack your shit and get out." Romeo watched his wife walk out the bedroom and he sat back down in the bed covering his face with his hands.

Selena's POV

Hearing that Romeo had sex with Demi and got her pregnant shattered my entire heart

Hearing that Romeo had sex with Demi and got her pregnant shattered my entire heart. I couldn't believe it. Never in a million years did I think he would ever put me in a situation like this. Would ever cheat on me. It's just not Romeo. He isn't like this. Why would he do this to me? Something told me this was a bad idea to have her stay here. I tried to act normal around Rayne but I just couldn't...

Selena was trying to hold herself together while making Rayne lunch. She placed her hands on the sink counter as she lost it. She started crying as she was looking down and Rayne noticed. "Mommy are you crying?" Selena wiped her tears before turning around facing their daughter. "No honey... was cutting onions and they're burning my eyes" Selena watched Romeo come down with two bags in his hands. She watched him look over at her and she turned around. He placed them down and walked over. "Rayne go wash your hands baby" he told her with her going up the stairs to do so. He walked over to Selena and hugged her from behind feeling her flench. The tears kept coming as she choked out the words "get away from me... I hate you. Just go.. I want you to leave.. please just go..." those words hurt him. Hearing the pain in her voice he knew there's no coming back from this. He placed his head against her back before kissing her back and turning to leave. Seconds later she heard the door close. She turned and walked to the door and was about to open it but she couldn't. She punched the door a few times before turning her back to the door and sliding down it as she sobbed loudly. Rayne walked down the stairs and hugged her mom tightly. "Mommy don't cry daddy will be back" Rayne thought she was sad because he had to go to work and she didn't want him to leave but what she didn't know was her parents are going through a very difficult time.

That night Francia came over to be there for her best friend. "This doesn't make any sense, why would Romeo cheat on you? That man has always been about you. Why would he mess it up all of a sudden? Something isn't adding up" Francia told her. Selena couldn't say anything as she was crying so hard hugging her knees on the couch. "Please baby say something" Selena grabbed her phone seeing Romeo left another voice message after calling her 10+ times. "My heart fucking hurts. How could he do this to me? Right after I told him that I'm pregnant" Francia was completely shocked. "You're pregnant?" Selena nodded before covering her face as she sobbed. "You need to talk to Romeo and get the full story" she told him. Selena moved her hands from her face "About what? He told me they fucked and she's pregnant. What more do I need to hear? Details? I'm cool on that" she cried. "Like I said this just doesn't make any sense for him to cheat on you. That man is in love with you. He's been chasing your for years he has never been serious about Demi the way he is with you."

Romeo's POV

No doubt I was drugged

No doubt I was drugged. There's no way I'm just gonna cheat on Selena and ruin everything between us. I felt weak as hell. I couldn't push her off or anything. She had to spike my drink. My memory is a little fucked up as well. I need to figure this shit out because I can't lose Selena. To find out she's pregnant with our 2nd child hurts the most.

"No way you didn't get drugged son. Since when is Demi cool with Selena? They haven't been friends for years and from what you tell me she spoke nasty about Selena. I find it weird how all of a sudden she wants to be in Selena's life. Why now? Because her marriage is going downhill so she wants to ruin Selena's because of jealousy? She's no real friend towards Selena. If she was then why fuck her husband? She had this set up all along. I truly believe that son. You need to get back to that mansion and talk to your wife" Romeo's father told him. "I keep leaving her messages.. keep calling her.. she don't want to talk to me" he sighed. "Of course she doesn't because she believes it's an affair but doesn't know that you were drugged. If she knew about that then she would probably be understanding. You need to be honest with her. Don't let your marriage slip away, fight for her before it's too late."

*To Be Continued*