Decisions

Romeo woke up expecting to explain everything to Selena because he assumed that she won't remember. Instead, he woke up and she wasn't there. He got out of bed and walked to the door opening it. He heard her contagious laugh which made him smile. Once he walked out of the room he saw Selena sitting on the couch with Abel.

Romeo's POV

I'm never the jealous type but Selena has me feeling a type of way

I'm never the jealous type but Selena has me feeling a type of way. I can't even get mad. She last remembers them being together and let me guess, he's going along with it so that he can get back with her. I'm so upset right now I don't have the fucking words to express it.

"You're crazy" she laughed as she looked over her shoulder seeing Romeo walking to the door. "Rome, you're awake" she smiled at him. "Yeah.." he mumbled as he saw them holding hands. "Sup bro" Abel said softly to him. "Sup" Romeo mumbled under his breath before opening the door. She watched him walk out of the house. "I'll be right back" she told him. "Can I get a kiss first" he asked her. Selena hesitated at first but she kissed him. After a few seconds she stood up and walked to the door. Selena stepped outside seeing Romeo sitting on the porch. She walked up to him and sat next to him. "Hi..." she said softly as she was looking over at him. "Hi" he mumbled. "Are you mad at me?" Selena is very sensitive. She doesn't like disappointing the people who means the most to her. "I'm not mad" he lied. Selena sighed before looking ahead. "So you're together..." she slowly looked at him. "You and Abel" he looked over at her who was looking sad. "Yes, we are together. I want you to be happy for me" she told him. "I'm happy for you" He lied once again. Abel walked out the house holding Gracie. "She wanted to see you babe" Abel told her in a soft tone. "Hi sissy" Selena smiled up but it faded when Romeo stood up and walked down the steps. Selena watched him get in his car and seconds later pulling off.

Selena's POV

I watched Romeo leave and it hurt

I watched Romeo leave and it hurt. It felt like my heart broken in a million pieces. I don't know why I feel this way because he's just a friend but damn.. I wanted him to stay so badly. What is this? Is this jealousy? He claims we're a couple but I don't understand how. Apparently I lost my memory but this is just so confusing to take in at once. I wanted to pull out my phone to call him but what would it matter? I'm here with Abel, he should be all I need, right?

"You okay babe?" Abel asked as Selena sat quietly. "I'm fine" she faked a smile. Selena couldn't get her mind off of Romeo. Abel sat Gracie down as she went back inside to find her mother. Abel walked up and sat next to Selena. "I love you" he told her. After telling him she loves him too it didn't feel right. She felt different from the other times she's said it. "I want us to keep growing together" Abel told Selena. She watched him stand up and walk down the stairs as he answered a phone call. Selena pulled out her phone seeing she had no missed calls or texts from Romeo. She was feeling so desperate at the moment. She wanted to call him. She wanted to text him. But she just couldn't find the strength to do so.

Later that evening Abel have left to go home. Selena sat on the couch as she thought about Romeo. She still haven't heard from him. It was driving her insane. She found the urge to FaceTime him. He didn't answer the first 2 times but he did on the third. "Dude why did you up and leave like that? You didn't tell me bye or anything" she told him. Romeo shrugged "I had things to do" he responded but Selena wasn't buying it. "Why do you keep lying to me? Haven't we always kept it 100 with each other? Why stop now?" Selena was upset and thats the last thing he wants is for her to be upset. "If you're happy then I'm happy" he told her. "What if I'm not happy? What if I want more" she asked him. "That's something you're going to have to talk to your boyfriend about" he responded. "I thought you were my boyfriend..." she said in almost a whisper. "You can't have us both. I don't come second to no one. If you want to be with him then be with him. You're grown. I'm not going to stop you. I'll always have love for you and you'll always have my support. I don't blame you for any of this. It's not your fault that you lost your memory Sel. Like I said, I just want you happy" he told her. Selena looked down feeling tears block her vision. "Why do I have to be in this position" she looked up as the tears began to fall "why are you making this so hard for me? You're making me choose..." she looked down. "I don't want you to choose.. I'll do it for you" with that Romeo ended the FaceTime. Selena looked up seeing he ended it. "Rome? Rome!?"

*To Be Continued*