Forever & Always

Selena took to Instagram where she went on live to show the world her baby girl. "Hi guys" she smiled as she saw so many comments and hearts on the side of the screen. She looked down and kissed her babies forehead. "As you can see baby Rayne is finally here and my husband and I couldn't be anymore happy" she giggled as she read some of the comments to herself. Romeo was seated besides her "someone said when are we having baby #2?" He chuckled at her "oh gosh not anytime soon. My body needs some time to rest but there will be a baby #2. But Rayne is very healthy and she's already being spoiled mainly by daddy but that's okay. I rather Rome spoil her than me." Romeo made a face which made so many people make the laughing crying emoji face. "I'm going to spoil you regardless. Both of you equally. You're my big baby and she's my little baby." Selena rolled her eyes playfully "oh stop it" she told him before reading what Francia commented. "When am I going to meet my niece" Selena smiled and told her "Soon" Selena said then laughed when she saw the comments. People were criticizing her for using the word soon. "Okay Francia, how about tonight? Gosh you guys are worst than my haters" she joked. Romeo was reading the comments "Someone said how is marriage life. I'll answer this.... As always no one is perfect. We have our moments where one of us is being difficult or I shall say stubborn but despite all of that we still respect one another. We have never called one another out of their name and we won't ever start" she smiled at him "I love you so much. Like you really have no idea. Thank you for never giving up on me. Thank you for waiting for me because you truly believed in us before I ever did. I'm so in love with you" she told him.

Selena and Romeo are mostly on the private side but they don't hesitate to show fans how in love they are with one another. That night Francia came over to meet Rayne. "I want you to be the God mother" Selena told her. Francia was shocked that she asked her. "Wait, me?" Francia instantly got emotional. "I thought you would ask someone else...." Francia was crying. "Of course not. It has always been you" Selena hugged her. "I would love to be her god mother. Thank you guys so much. You have no idea how much I love this family" Romeo smiled as he watched them while he held Rayne. "Want to hold her?" Selena asked when she pulled away from the hug. "I would love to" Selena smiled when she saw Romeo hand Rayne over to him. "Hi Rayne" Selena stood in front of Romeo who wrapped his arms around her waist from behind placing her hands on top of his with a smile on her face. "You will make such a great mom one day Francia" she watched her look up from Rayne to her "you think so?" Selena nodded "oh I know so."

Selena is a night person because she loves the scenery. She thinks it's so beautiful even though she doesn't last. She fell asleep against Romeo's shoulder while they were watching a movie. "Did she really fall asleep?" Francia asked. Romeo looked down and chuckled "yeah she's out. She's drooling too." Francia got up with her phone in her hands and recorded her. "This is my lovely friend. She passed out while we're watching the movie Us. She sworn up and down that she won't and here she is snoring and drooling on her husbands shoulder. Isn't she so cute though? How can she still manage to be cute even when she's sleep? I'm jealous" Francia ended the video before taking a few pictures. "Okay I should get going and you should get this one to bed. Wouldn't want her to gain a cramp in her neck from sleeping that way" she told him. Romeo agreed so he slowly moved her head back surprisingly she didn't wake up. Romeo walked Francia to the door and gave her a hug "thank you for coming" he told her. "Thank you for inviting me over and allowing me to meet my God daughter. I love her so much. All 3 of you. Tell Selena to call me tomorrow" he gave her nod before she walked out the door.

Romeo walked over to the couch and grabbed the remote turning the tv off. He then turned towards Selena and slowly picked her up bridal style. She snuggled into his chest. "What are you doing" she mumbled with her eyes closed. "Taking you to bed sleepy head" he told her. She opened her eyes and got a little confused. "Where's Francia?" She asked. "She just left, she told me to tell you to call her in the morning" he carried her all the way to their bedroom before laying her down on the bed. "I didn't think I would fall asleep" she told him getting underneath the covers. Romeo got in bed next to her and she snuggled to him. "It's okay baby, not like you never seen the movie before" he told her. "Yeah but it's rude of me to fall asleep while Francia was here" she felt a little bad. "Not really. She understood. We all know you don't stay up that long baby. Also, Francia took like a minute video of you and took pictures of you sleeping" he chuckled as he remembered the things she said. "Oh God" she laughed. "Remind me to never fall asleep near here again." Romeo kissed the top of her head "our love is forever" Selena looked up at him with a smile "Always has been, always will be."

5 years later

Selena punched the door before turning with her back against it as she slid down the door before hugging her knees as the tears streamed down her face. She held her head down as the tears were falling uncontrollably.

Selena's POV

Forever and always

Forever and always... It's what we used to say. Things changed though. The pain in my heart can't describe how hurt I am. It feels as if Romeo jabbed a knife through my entire heart. Probably wonder where this began because we seemed so happy but this fuck up isn't on me. It's on him...

*To Be Continued*