Drink The Pain Away

Selena was going through the divorce papers before signing them. "Are you sure you want to do this Sel? Maybe you two should talk first. Yeah he told you they had sex but you deserve an explanation about why they had sex? Like I said this makes absolutely no sense at all" Francia told her. Selena placed the papers on the table and told her she doesn't need an explanation. "I don't want to hear no shitty excuse from him. I thought he was different. I never thought he would do this to me. It hurts so much Francia... with Demi of all people too? I don't want to speak to none of them again in life." Francia sighed as she knew something wasn't adding up but Selena is too hurt to see what she sees. She watched Selena look down at the wedding ring on her finger as she was twisting it a little but didn't manage to take it off. "He brought this onto himself. He can have her for all I care" she told her. Rayne was watching cartoons while they sat and talked in the kitchen after she signed the divorce papers. "The fact that we got matching tattoos... doesn't matter because I'm gonna get it covered" Francia sighed. "He should be coming by soon to pick up Rayne, I'll make him sign them when he arrives."

Later that day, Romeo got back home and the first thing he saw was the divorce papers on the table. It was signed by her. He rubbed the back of his head "fuck..." he mumbled to himself. "Daddy!" Rayne ran up to him hugging him. "Hi baby girl" he picked her up hugging her. Feeling her in his arms felt good and a hug is what he needed. "I missed you, you know that right?" She giggled and nodded. "Can I get a kiss?" She kissed him before he set her down. "Where's mommy?" Rayne took his hand and brought him into the living room to show him that she was watching Wizards of Waverly Place. "This is when I fell in love with mommy" he told her feeling sad. "Mommy stays in her room and is very sad. She was talking to Auntie Franny earlier then started crying when she left" he frowned down at his daughter. "Don't worry she won't be sad for too long. You watch cartoons and I'll be back" he told her. Romeo made his way up to the bedroom and he couldn't find her. He then heard sobbing coming from the bathroom. He took a deep breath before walking in seeing her in the tub crying. "Selena..." he watched her turn her head away from him wiping her tears. "We need to talk" he told her. She cleared her throat before speaking "I have nothing to say to you" she couldn't look at him. "Do you mind I'm taking a fucking bath and I want to be alone..." she said coldly. He sat down on the edge of the tub causing her to sigh annoyingly. "I know you don't want to see me or hear from me right now but baby you have to believe me when I tell you this. I was drugged. You know I wouldn't cheat on you. I remember bits and pieces but I promise you I tried to stop her but I just couldn't. Because I was too weak, you have to believe me. Why would she come back in your life now? She set this up and I'm sorry because we should be celebrating the great news that you're pregnant with our second child. You shouldn't be crying your eyes out." He noticed she's still wearing the wedding ring despite her signing the divorce papers. Her hand was on the edge of the tub so he slowly took it and started kissing it. She pursed her lips as she tried her hardest not to let the tears fall. "You're still wearing your ring but signed the divorce papers. Look if you want a divorce... I can't really stop you" he looked down. "Just know that I never meant for this to happen and that I'll always love you" he said before standing up and leaving the bathroom. She then started crying all over again. Romeo left with Rayne because it was his day to spend with her.

That night Selena sat on the kitchen island table with a bottle of tequila in her hands playing heartbreak music. She was talking to herself and laughing as well due to being so drunk. "Who throws away a marriage like this? You fuck my best friend like you really thought I would stay? Good riddance dude" she laughed before holding her glass up "cheers to our divorce." She looked up when Romeo walked in the kitchen. It was 2am and he couldn't sleep. He drove by the house finding the entire place lit up. "Oh hey I was just talking about you. Care to drink with me and fuck me?" Selena laughed which wasn't funny to him. "You're pregnant you shouldn't be drinking alcohol" he told her. "Oh come on it's not like I'm 9 months pregnant" she told him. "It doesn't matter" he walked up to her and took it from her seeing the entire bottle is almost gone. "Shit Selena how much did you drink?" She bit her lip as she spread her legs pulling him in between her legs as she started massaging his chest up and down. "Enough to be really horny. So care to fuck me the way you did Demi?" She slid her hands down his shorts and he stopped her "Sel stop... you're very emotional right now and you're drunk" he looked at her as she laughed. "I'm fine. So give me that dick" she grabbed at his arm but Romeo took a step back. "So you can fuck her but not your wife?" She raised an eyebrow. "I mean it's not like this is forever. We're getting a divorce so let's just get one last fuck in." Romeo had enough he took another step forward and lifted her off the counter. "I'm giving you a shower then bed time for you" she pushed him off "I don't want a fucking shower nor do I wanna go to sleep. I want to fuck and finish this bottle" she tried to take it but he hid it behind his back which made her mad. "Give me my bottle Percy" she said impatiently. "No because you shouldn't be drinking while you're pregnant with my child. What kind of mother does that?" She got really mad that she slapped him really hard in the face. "What kind of husband cheats on his wife?!" He was rubbing his cheek not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled. "It's my choice if I wanna drink. It's my fucking body. You don't choose to tell me how to do things with it" he walked to the sink and poured it out and she ran up on him hitting his back. He turned around grabbing her wrists "will you stop!" She tried to get out of his grip so he wrapped his arms around her. "Let me go Percy. Let me go!" He shook his head before she broke down. "Dude let me go..." he held her close. "Why baby why? Why did you do this to me? All I ever wanted to do was love you and you cheat on me. I'm a fucking mess... this hurts so much. I want it to stop. God please make it stop." She sobbed into his chest while he rubbed her back. She couldn't stop sobbing so he placed her against the sink counter before pulling her shorts down slowly. "What are you doing baby" she looked down at him when he got on his knees. She bit her lips when she felt him kiss on her inner thighs softly. "Baby..." she cried as she rubbed his cheek before she gasped with her eyes rolling back and head leaning back.

Romeo's POV

She was absolutely broken inside

She was absolutely broken inside. I did this shit. Even when I know Demi drugged me but I shouldn't have allowed myself to get in this situation. She couldn't stop crying. She was in so much pain so I thought about pleasuring her. This might not be the best thing to do but it's what cane to my mind.

Selena was moaning loudly as she was gripping the edge of the counter feeling her reaching her orgasm. Romeo stood up with her legs on his shoulders with him holding her up and her holding onto his head so she wouldn't fall. A scream escaped her lips when she reached her orgasm. He slowly sat her back down on the sink counter. She had her arms wrapped around him as she was trying to catch her breath. He kissed her neck softly as he felt her pulse going fast. "I should probably go.... sober you might not want me here in the morning" he told her as he took a step back seeing her look at him with damped eyelids. "But drunk me does" she said before looking down. He stepped forward as he lifted her chin up staring into her sad eyes as a tear fell from them. "I love you so much... that it hurts so much. Do you see what this is doing to me?" He looked down feeling her hands against his cheeks lifting his head up seeing him stare in her eyes as the tears were coming down. "You have to believe me baby" he whispered. "I want to.. I really do want to Rome. But this is a horrible situation for me. How can I believe you? You could be saying this just so that I can put this behind me but I can't. You had sex and now she's pregnant..." she told him. He nodded as he looked down again but looked up when he heard a yawn escape her mouth. "Let me carry you to bed" he told her with her wrapping her arms around his neck. He carried her out of the kitchen up to the bedroom and noticed she was already sleeping. He slowly laid her down on the bed and thought should he lay with her. He knew sober her would probably wouldn't want him to but he needed to be with her right now especially when she was drinking that much. He kicked his shoes off and got in bed next to her. He turned his body and held onto her kissing her shoulder.

*To Be Continued*