"Louis long time no see"

Harry

Currently I'm driving back home with Louis I cannot believe how today's gone it's perfect
I remember this morning I was so nervous but now I've got the love of my life next to me even though I've told him yet I know that when I do I want it to be special.

The drive took us about 30 minutes but I dint care every so often I would feel Louis hand on my thigh and I don't mind it doesn't help when he moves it closer to my crouch and he knows what he is doing but like I said I don't mind.

I park the car in my drive you see my house in London isn't that big but it is in a sort of way I don't like how big it is but I only kept it because of memories of me and Lou living here.
(That's why I mostly invite Gemma over a lot of the time to keep company)
Gemma will still be a wake witch is a bad and good thing.

I get out the car and walk over to Louis side on the way here he kind of fell asleep so I kissed his cheek then his four head and then his mouth and he slowly woke up.
"Where are we" he asked in a very tired tone witch I found very cute.
"At my house remember baby"
"Oh yeah"
He then snuggled into my chest which I found even more cute god why is he so cute.
"Come on lets get inside"
He nodded and he got out the car I locked it and went over to the front door and opened it to see a worried Gemma sitting facing away from your probably wondering how I know she is worried well she taps her foot on the ground and I can just tell you know.

"Omg were we're you" she said standing up from the couch then froze when she saw Louis.
Louis was now wide awake and I could tell he dint know what to say.
"Mm hi" Louis said
"Come here you two" she said stretching out her arms and we nicely excepted.
But then she hit my shoulder "ouch"
"That's what you get when you leave and don't tell me and leave me worried sick"
"Sorry gems"
"It's ok you look way happier any ways"

"Louis long time no see ayy" Gemma said looking at Louis .
"Yep very long time"
"I know how have you been"
"Oh yea good"
"Oh god I'm sorry"
Gemma now has a very sympathetic look on her face.
"No no I'm fine"
"Good and if you ever need a talk I'm here which you probably won't because you have curly over here" she said while ruffing you my hair.
"Oi do you mind"
"No" she said with a giggle.
"Anyways good chat but I'm shattered I see you boys tomorrow"
"Ok love u" I said while she headed to her room.
"Love you too oh and no funny business"
Wow yea that doesn't make it awkward at all
"Shut up"

When she was gone I turned to Louis and looked into his ocean blue eyes and so did he with mine.
I grabbed his hand and we went to my room.

We stripped of our cloths and left in our boxes if we said we dint look at each other that would be a lie.
We got in bed and turned and looked at each other it ended when Louis phone started to ring.

Louis

I picked my phone up to see Lottie calling.

Call

Lottie: "where the fuck are you Lou?
Louis: "oh sorry Lotts I'm mm with Harry"

Lottie: "really well I'm happy for you just don't fuck it up ok"
Louis: "I won't don't worry"
Lottie: "well I'll let you go"
Louis: "oh lotts mm can you pick my car up you don't have to it's just that Harry will drop me of sometime this week.
Lottie: "don't worry I'll do that for you love you big bro."

Louis: "love you too lotts and tell the others"
Lottie: "I will bye"
Louis: "bye"

End of call

"Oh so you are staying are you and I'm dropping you of ay" Harry said while looking down at me with that massive dimple smile of his.
"If it's ok with you."
"Of course it is"
"Good" I said poking one of his dimples.

"Kiss me you fool"
And that was the night shared with lots of kisses and cuddles it was the best and I wouldn't change it for the world.