Let Me

Zayn

I stand up on the stage My nervous could just take over right now but I don't let them and Instead I focus on my song and the lyrics, the song starts and I sing hitting all the notes to make it perfect.

Sweet baby, our sex has meaning
Know this time you'll stay 'til the morning
Duvet days and vanilla ice cream
More than just one night together exclusively

Baby, let me be your man
So I can love you
And if you let me be your man
Then I'll take care of you, you

These lyrics they mean so much more then words and I hope Liam notices that I hope he nows that I want to be with him like a love story and want him all and I hope he wants the same.

For the rest of my life (for the rest of my life)
For the rest of yours (for the rest of yours)
For the rest of my life (for the rest of my life)
For the rest of yours (for the rest of yours)
For the rest of ours (for the rest of ours)

It's a bit hard keeping up with all the lyrics but I do it in the end I think I smashed it which is a good thing I look over to Liam and see him crying I smile at him and he does the same.

I walk of the stage and giving the crew members the ear piceses and the mic and make my way over to the dressing rooms to get change and be with the lads.

I dint notice how much I really would miss them lot.

Liam

Wow I cried I fucking cried I probably look like a baby but who cares when you have a man like zayn you are complete.

Authors notes

Sorry for this short chapter it's just that I dint want to add the next part onto this and yes this is a ziam chapter sorry if you are not a fan of ziam.