Tomlinsons pt 1

Harry

"Come on baby we're close"
I said to Louis in a soft voice while shaking his head, let's just say I want him to wake up before we pull in the drive way because I'm way to nervous to do this on my own.

Louis opens his eyes after a few more pushes on his shoulder by Harry.

"Where going to be there in 5 minutes"
"Good I'm sleepy"
"Lou it's 4:37 in the day."
"Oh well I could sleep all day remember"
"How can I forget most of the time you fell asleep on me"
After I said that I'm scared that the awkwardness will appear but it dint and it feels like the old times.
"Well when we're inside I will do exactly that."
"Oh will you now."
"Yep" Louis said popping out the P.

Now we are pulling into the drive and Louis looks at me when I turn of the engine.
"You ready?"
"Yep lets do t-his."
But Louis could tell I was nervous and grabbed hold of my arm before I can grab for the handle of the door.

"No you aren't, what's up babe?"
Uh I'm so in love
"N-othing"
"Baby you stuttering and you look so nervous you now that if anything goes wrong I'm there and I will be there always ok"
"I love you"
"I love you to Hazza"
And we have each other a reassuring kiss and we both got out the car and I got my bag and Louis walked up to the house but he grabbed my hand when I walked up to him.

He slowly opened the door and walked in to see the whole family on the sofa and floor playing a game and watching tv.

Lottie was the first to notice and quickly jumped up I was kind off still in the doorway corridor so you couldn't see me only if you got up and walked closer.

Lottie walked up to Louis and gave him a hug the others were still stuck to the Telly and I chuckled at that.
"Aww finally, come on guys give your brother a hug"
Lottie said then she realized I was there and left Louis' embrace and jumped at me I was a bit scared but I soon returned the hug.
"Omg I can't believe it we've missed you so much H."
Lottie said while pulling away and looking at me to see if she's dreaming.
And then I heard loads of squeals and I was attacked by two girls that have grown so much.

"Harry fricking styles is here"
Daisy said while clinging to me.
"I've missed you so much".
Phoebe said while doing the same as daisy
"I have to"
I said while holding the two in a very long hug.

We eventually pulled away Louis and I sat down on other sofa hand in hand,
When Doris and Ernest noticed us they came running to us and in to our laps doris in mine and Ernest in Louis'.

"So your back together then?"
Daisy said while looking at the two holding the twins.
"Yea we are"
Louis says while turning his head towards Harry and seeing Harry telling Doris about his Nails.

I looked up and looked at the two older twins.
"You two are a lot bigger aren't you"
The two giggled and both said yes at the same time that caused them to giggle even more that reminding me of how they would say the same exact same things at the same time and I would call them out that it was creepy and I'm not wrong am I.

"They sure are still the same though"
Louis says while still staring at Harry.

"L-ottie Harry-y he has pain-ted his n-ails"
Doris says while picking up Harry's hand and showing everyone Harry's yellow smiley face painted nails.

"Really omg let me have a look."
Lottie says while getting up and looking at Harry's hand.
Harry new that they would like them because they were the ones who got Harry into them but Harry wasn't aloud to paint them back in the band just another thing they took away from Harry.
"I remember the first time we painted your nails H" Phoebe says while looking at his nails from were she's sat.
"I think they look beautiful you know" Louis says while holding Harry's hand.
"Well thank you, I'm just happy I can paint them"

After a while of chatting it's dinner and everyone is very happy I just look back and new that a few days ago I was so unhappy how would I now that a phone call could change it all.

Louis

After dinner which was beautiful because Harry helped out in, I am getting quite tired and all I want to do now is ay good night to my loved ones and snuggle up close to Harry so I do exactly that.

"I think I'm gonna go up to bed you coming hazza?"
I say while putting my head on his shoulder and cuddling in his side.
"Babe yoU slept the whole way here but I am getting tired I've got to admit."

I looked around to see all eyes on me and haz just forgetting everyone else me and haz use to do that all the time and let's say sometimes the lads would get a bit angry but we secretly new the loved it.

"Why you all looking at us like that?" I ask eyeing them all.
"Just happy you to are back together"
Lottie says while sticking her tongue at me.
(I do it back)
"And cute."
Daisy adds on.

"Aww they think we are cute haz"
"Your the cute one"
I look at Harry and so does he and i lean up and give him a kiss.
"Well me and Harold are going up to bed"
"Hey my name is not Harold to you"
I know Harry hates the name but I've got to admit when Harry gets mad (which is rarely) he's hot.

"Well if others can't why can't I curly."
"Hey lou I don't think Harry has realy got the curls" phoebe says with a little chuckle.
[i am aware Harry has got curls at the moment but I want him not to in this fanfic sorry :(]

"I know but I miss his curls" I say with a pout.
"Hey I'm growing it out and I now for a fact it will grow quickly"
"I hope so I like playing with your curls."

After giving the Tomlinsons hugs me and Harry head up stairs.

After I shut the door of my child hood room I head over to the bed and take my clothes of just keeping my boxers on Harry did the same thing and we both slipped into that single bed yea it's a squeeze but it's comfy.

"I love you" I say while snuggling up to Harry.
"Oh and I love you too loubear"
He says with a massive smile on his face.
And that's how they fell asleep so loved up.

Authors notes
So I have got to tell you something if you have read my other book I am obsessed with Harry's fooking nails yea I know weird but I them and I love him and I also love Harry and Louis' family that's why most my fanfics have them in any ways I will let you read on.