"You kept them"🐻

Harry

It's been a couple of hours and the lads are still here and I think they are going to be here all night because we might of all gotten a bit drunk ok so yea.

"Baby can you go in the spare bedroom there's something in there for you."
Louis looks towards me with a confused expression on his face currently Louis and zayn are looking at each other's music and honestly it's so great to see them how they was I just love it.

"Haz you know I don't like surprises what is it"
Now all the lads are looking at us and I just see Louis with a pouty face he gets up and plops on my lap.
"Lou I can't tell you can I"
And he just pouts even more I need him to get up those stairs before I crack and tell him.
"Go baby you will see."

Louis

I do what Harry tells me and head up the stairs I just hate surprises it's annoying not knowing what could be there but i trust Harry.

I open the door and look around there's a massive wardrobe a chair and I look at the bed 3 bears my eyes widen at them he kept them I grab them and run down the stairs and jump into his arms I can't believe it.

"YOU KEPT THEM!"
"Of course I did Lou"

We used the two rainbow bears to show the fans or like give hints to our relationship it helped a lot and I just can't believe it the white bear was the one I won years ago just when we first got together and I gave it to Harry and he would call it his second lou if I wasn't there for any reason I wonder if he kept it because of how much he missed me... no that's stupid right I don't now all I know is that I love him so much.

He raps his arms around me and I snuggle into his warmth.
"Do you like them" he asks squeezing me tighter
"Of course I love you"
"I love you too" he gives a kiss to my forehead and I think after that I drift of to sleep.

Zayn

After all this after all the years of me being so lonely all it could of took was for me to come clean be sorry and show that they are the most important people in my life I hated it without them there my brothers except Liam he's something else he's special.

"Hey zayn can I put like I would on" I hear Niall shout which causes all my thoughts to disappear and focus on the now brunette lad.
"Of course nailler"

So the song plays it brings me a bit back into that moment but the song is there for a reason when I new I couldn't go there I don't now but I don't need to think about that any more.

I look up from where I was looking at the ground and see Louis closely cuddled in Harry's arm and Harry stroking his hair while Harry's talking to Liam.

Honestly I'm happy they are back together when I heard that they split up I was deviated even though they weren't my friends at that time I always new Years ago that no matter what they will always be there for each other they need each other that's the truth and I hope one day I can have that with someone. Liam?

"Is he asleep haz" Liam asked looking at the sleeping Louis
"Yep" Harry says kissing his forehead
I move of the couch and sit next to Liam,
Liam must of notice because he moves closer and puts an arm around me it makes me feel nice it makes feel safe,warm and comfortable oh the list could go on and on.

Liam

Zayn comes to sit next to me and I instantly put an arm around him me and Zayn have got very close these past few months oh did I tell you that we got back in contact ages ago and I love it we spend a lot of time together and I forced him to come here maybe I shouldn't of done that but he looks super happy and I love that smile.

I look at Louis and Harry and just coo at the two zayn also follows my gaze and wispears in my ear.
"They are cute but you are even more cuter"
I feel my face go full on red and I just lean into Zayn not caring about the others even though I now they won't mind, zayn puts a protective arm around my waist and I feel super safe in his touch.

"Hey shall we play truth or dare?" Niall suddenly says while walking in the room with a bag of crisps like will he ever stop eating.

"I would Ni but Lou's asleep and I don't want to wake him." Harry says pointing to Lou in his lap.
"Oh come on we can't just do 3 we need 5." Niall says pouting at Harry
"Ok ok"

Harry

"Lou Lou wakey wakey"
I say stroking his hair I could die for his hair it's so soft and I love after all these years he's always gone back to it.
"No no comfy"
Louis says in a very tired voice
"Come on we are going to play truth or dare" Liam says and I look at Liam who is in zayns hold wow they move quick I didn't even notice them, then again I've been to busy with Louis.

"Alright" Louis says getting up and me moaning at the loss of contact and Louis pecking my lips and causing me to moan in a good way in his mouth which causes all the lads surprised at my actions I feel Louis smirk in my mouth and I grab his ass and he instantly moans which causes the lads to end the moment but let's say if they weren't here we would be going further with out a doubt.

"Ok that's enough you horny two" I give Liam a pout and he just gives us both smiles we all sit in a circle on the floor like we use to.

"Right Louis truth or dare?"
Niall says looking at my Louis.

"Dare of course"
Niall looks in deep thought in till he puts a finger up and says. "Dance to one of the songs of my choice" then I see Louis stand up and stretch and Niall pick a song, the song starts to play and I instantly remember recording this it's mine and Louis song one of many.

I might never be your knight in shining armor
I might never be the one you take home to
Mother
And I might never be the one who brings you flowers
But I can be the one, be the one tonight

I look at the man and he try's and shows an annoyed face because he's got to dance but I can tell that he's happy he then looks towards me and puts his hand out I instantly grab his he brings me to my feet he twirls me and I feel like I'm in a romantic film.

He spins me twirls me and we dance to the music not caring about the other three in the room just us.

When it gets close to the end Louis brings me close our foreheads touching I look into those blue bright magical eyes and I see my future with Louis I see everything, everything I've ever wanted is here and I won't let it go.

And on the last couple lines I kiss him it's so passionate and full of love he returns it with his tongue sliding across my bottom lip for approval and I gladly open my mouth and be met with his tongue our tongues dance around so does my mind and all I can think about is Louis Louis Louis.

Then baby, you're perfect
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now

We pull away and I just look into those eyes.
After a minute of just staring at each other we sit down and the lads just sit there with a lot of different expressions on their faces I just pull Louis into my lap and the game carries on.

Authors notes

Sorry it's gonna Carry on next chapter get ready 😏😉😂

🏳️‍🌈🖤🖤🏳️‍🌈🖤🖤🏳️‍🌈🖤🖤🏳️‍🌈

Sorry about this bit I'm going to say I've just had some mean comments on this book and I don't like that I've written this book for entertainment not to be serious I did this because I got bored one evening and I don't get why you have to be rude so if you feel the need to be rude kindly fuck off because I like to TPWK here but I will take the tommo way if needs be.

Thanks 🙏