Broken friendship fix

Niall

I let them in not really understanding why Liam brought him here he left us dint he, he messed with us he never surported Louis he never made it up to him and why is liam with him I'm not the one to get angry but I feel it coming but I shove it away and act as I'm pleased.

"Hey"
Liam says and the other still stands there not sure what to say I would be the same if I was him.

Harry

I get up from the couch to greet Liam I'm not totally scared now as Lou resured me so did Niall when I get up I look to Niall then Liam then zayn what I look straight in his eyes and I see red anger builds I walk over to him and just straight on hit him all my emotions on what he did to the band and not just the band but Louis he hurt him so much and Lou never deserved that I Punch and punch intill I get picked of him.

Louis

"I've got your crisps nialler and is my bestie mate there." I say entering the livening room I look around and no ones there then I look to the door to see Harry punching some one he never does that he's calm always calm I instantly run over to him pulling him of the man.

"Haz"
"Hazza stop ok stop"
I shout yell just to stop Harry from doing anymore damage,
I finally get him of and let's say when I saw the person with blood everywhere I was shocked why the fuck is zayn here why.
I quickly get distracted when Harry goes again I grab both of his hand and I place them in my lap rubbing smooth circles trying so hard to calm the man down.

"Babe look at me come on."
He slowly looks up and I see all the anger in his eyes disappear it's like as soon as he looked at me it's gone I love that I can put that affect on him but its not the time I want answers from zayn and need my boy to calm down.

Liam helps zayn get up and wipes away a bit a blood on his face but I don't pay much attention to them my attention is on Harry.

"Harry take a breath"
I can tell he's having an asthma attack all the anger must of gotten him very heavy with his breathing.
"Niall get his inhaler now" I shout Niall quickly goes of in one direction and returns with the inhaler I grab it from his hand and put it up to Harry's mouth he takes 2 puffs and starts to calm down I then look into his eyes and see the the bright green return to his eyes.

"I'm sorry" I hear a voice I turn around to see zayn with at least a black eye and blood pouring down his face I don't now what to say what can I say to this man.
Yea deep down I still love him he's still my mate but he never showed up to the most important times of my life he said loads of bullshit about the band I want answers I want to now why he said he never really wanted to be in the band when he was probably the most excited about it and enjoyed it the most.

"Why zayn why"
He looks at me puzzled and I let it all go.
"Why show up aye why lie for years why never show up to the most important things in my life why let us down zayn because I don't get you, you come to mine and Harry's home and you cause damage and you Liam you now that this was the wrong idea but no you have to be the man to bring everyone together"

I look at all of them they all have there mouths open not saying anything so I carry on but before i do I look at Harry who is still holding my hands he give them a squeeze and I smile at the man.

"Like I was saying you can't show up and expect everything to be sunshine and rainbows zayn you left us and I don't get why you are here I want answers zayn and not tomorrow not next week not the next 5 years I want them now." I say in a stern voice looking directly at the man he looks down at his feet and says.

"Where do I start" I can tell he was just saying that to himself so I let it go as he's already had a hand full no pun intended.

"Lou" I look down at Harry and smile
"What's up darling"
"Can y-ou help me u-p" I can tell he's nervous that's when all the stuttering happens it hurts to now that it hurts him to try and control it so I put a hand on his cheek and try and calm him down.