Door

Harry

Me and Lou got up an hour ago we're currently having breakfast yes I now we got up an hour ago doesn't mean we got and had food we may of just laid there on the couch snogging each-others faces of.

"Here you go babe" I say passing a cup of tea to Louis and wrapping my arms around his waist I think I've got attached but I don't care I love the man.
"Thanks haz"
"What shall we do today"
Louis asks while sipping on his tea.
"Well all Liam and Niall are in town we could have them come over I've not seen them in a while." I said while letting go of Louis and sitting next to him.
"That's awesome I've missed niall" Louis says while holding my hand.
"Wait you've been seeing Liam?"
Wow I feel bad I haven't had any contact with any of them Niall probably hates me and Liam could just be acting for Louis' sake.

"Yea to tell you the truth he hasn't changed one bit... babe are you ok"
Great he can tell something's up I swear that he can read me like an open book, I look into his eyes and he hugs me out of now we're.
"Move up" he says and I move the stool and jumps in my lap a hand on my hair stroking slightly and a hand on my cheek.

"What's up hazza"
I look in to those magical eyes and I just now I have to tell him that's one of our rules 'no lying it won't help us build our relationship' so I have to.

I take a breath and release what's on my mind.
"Well I haven't seen non of them at least a year and... I th-ink t-hey might h-ate me" I say stuttering through my words.

"They won't hate you, you was busy wasn't you with the album and tour right"
"No lou I dint just ignore you I ignored all of the band I don't now why I just couldn't see or bring myself to see you lot."

Louis looked at me and put his four head against mine I relaxed instantly at the touch.
"Harry they don't hate you Liam loves you I now he does and for Niall he loves you just as much they don't hate you hazzabear and I will be here I'll always be with you ok"

I look up and I have a small smile on my lips I don't deserve this man I now he hurt me but i really don't deserve him.
"I fucking love you"
"Hey that's my line"
I giggle at him and we share a passionate sweet kiss.
"I love you too" Louis says in between the kiss.

----

It's been a few hours of just me and Lou catching up yea we may be kind of back together but we haven't really had time to speak full on what we did when we were apart and I actually find the things Louis has done interesting like the time he threw a whole cheese burger at Steve for apparently not listening to one direction songs I just laughed at that still a child.

"Come then what have you been up to" Louis says while snuggling into my side.
"Well hmm"

"Oh that time I was recording my first album and I just stript right in front of them let's say they aren't the lads and definitely weren't used to it"
Louis just cackled at that I felt his whole self explode with laughter.
"So you still strip in studios aye"
Louis says while calming down from the fit of laughter.

"Only when I need to so don't get any ideas" I say with a massive goofy smile on my face.
"Well I bet you looked hot."
I was about to kiss the man when there was a knock at the door, did I mention that Lou called the lads earlier were having a boys night out yea I now not sure how it's going to go but all I can say is that I've got Lou and I now I'll be ok.

Louis

I leave the comfort of Harry and open the door to revival a very excited jumpy brunette Niall he goes straight for a hug I hug him back Harry comes up from the couch and Niall attacks Harry in a massive hug I could tell Harry was nervous and shocked when Niall jumped at him he probably thought that he was going to attack him and to tell you Niall has no bad bone in his body to do that.

"H I've missed you so much."
Niall says spuizzing Harry even more
"Missed you to nialler"

After the meeting and greeting and all that we sat down on the couch Niall was a bit to excited to see me and Harry in the same room nether mind me sitting in Harry's lap.

We talked for a while niall telling Harry how much he missed him and just chilling like the old times when they was a other knock to the door Niall said he will answer it so I decided I'll get us all some drinks to start of the night.

Niall

I got up from the couch not before telling Louis to order pizza and get crisps, I headed to the door.

When I opened the door to say I was shock to who was standing there was an understatement.

Authors notes

Ha😂🤣
cliffhanger how's it going this book I want to now I know that probably no body's reading this but I'm ok with it I would be lying if I said I was enjoying writing this all the time it gets a bit to much and that's my own fault you see this book is not planned at all it's all just

coming out of my brain which is amazing because I've got Dyslexia and I've always been told I can't do stuff like this so I hope I've spelled things right and that it actually makes sense anyways I will let you read on.

They is drama next chapter get ready!!! 😂😂😈😈🤐😱😱🤯🤯😏😏😏