The world knows

It's been a hectic but nice 3 months since me and haz came out and it's been the best 3 months of my life I just hope they carry on like this.

As soon as the AMA awards ended that night Simon called and said that our contract is done and that he no longer wants anything to do with me or Harry and the band and to tell you I'm on the same page I don't want anything to do with him Simon is officially my past same with syco and modest I will never speak to them as long as I live.

Me and Harry shortly after that bought a new house and got to show our love we made a couple interviews explaining our love story obviously we dint tell them everything because to me and Harry that's ours and no one else's if you now what I mean.

And also a big thing happened last mouth Harry wanted to meet Freddie and honestly I was worried that he wouldn't like him but they get on so well and in the new house we decorated a room for him and he comes over every other week and it's amazing to think that before all this I had nothing I only had my sisters and Ernie but now I have the lads my love and my little man.

"Daddy" I turn around to see Freddie running in from the back garden with Clifford following shortly behind.

"Yes freddie" I say lifting up the boy and holding him in my arms.

"Harry wants you" he replies with his cute little voice.
"Really" I say putting him down and heading to the door to see Harry on one knee and with a black box in his hands I instantly run over to him and pull him into a hug.

After like 2 minutes of holding him we pulled away and he asked the question.

"So will you marry me Lou"
I smiled bright at his words.

"Of course I will haz"

He hugged me and I did too and then he slipped the ring on my finger I looked down at my hand and then at Harry and I felt complete.

"Does this mean Harry is my dad" Freddie asked looking at the two older men

"Only if you want to bub" Louis says.

"YES" Freddie shouts and runs towards the two of us we both laugh and we both know that this is just the start to our family.