Tomlisons pt 2

Louis

I wake up to two small figures jumping on the bed I open just abit of my eye to see Harry fast asleep I swear he could sleep through anything then I look up to see the younger twins jumping up and down I quickly tighten my hold on Harry so he doesn't fall of the bed and sit up just a bit to see his beautiful face.

"Lot lots h-es a-wake"
Doris shouts and then lottie comes in like don't they now how to knock first or not.
"Oh look it's the loved up couple" lottie teased while getting the twins of the bed safely.
"God I forgot how much Harry is a deep sleeper."
Lottie says while stroking Doris's hair.
"I know surprised these two don't wake him up"
I say while looking at the two who where now playing with Harry's hair be tending they have mustaches me and Lottie just chuckled at the two.

---

"Huh"
Harry said turning over and snuggling into my side I put my arms around him holding him in close.
The rest had gone down now after I told them I was going to sleep more I only said that so I could stay longer in bed with Harry.

"Your beautiful"
"Well your even more beautiful" Harry says pressing a kiss to my cheek.
"We best get up though twins have already been messing with these beautiful locks" I say twisting one of Harry's curls.
"Have they and you dint wake me up"
"Hazza you were to cute to wake up"
"Come here"
Harry says pushing our lips together.
"I'm so lucky to have you back hazza"
"So am I lou, now come on in hungry"
I laughed and we both got up from our comfortable position, we both got a shirt and some joggers on so we are more appropriate even though if we were alone I now for sure Harry would happily walk around in his boxers.

We got downstairs to see the youngest twins in daisy and phoebes arms playing some sort of game I just cooed at the four.
"Have they been fed dais?"
I said while walking closer to the two.
"No"
"Right then give them here I'll feed them, we're is Lottie" I asked while grabbing the baby/toddler twins there getting to old for my liking.
"She haveted to go food shopping"
I just replied with a simple ok and left the girls to there little tea party.

"Here let me help babe"
I heard a voice and Doris slip from my grasp.
"You sure baby"
"Of course"
I gave him a short kiss and put Ernest in his high chair giving him a little tickle and him giggling.

Harry did the same but poking dorises cheeks making her squeal in excitement.

I went over to the cupboard and got the two baby bottles with two cups and the baby bottle mix.
I turned the kettle on and waited till it boiled in the mean time I put the powder in to the bottles and put coffee into Harry's mug and then the kettle was done so I pored the water and put my tea bag in mine stirring mine and Harry's and then putting the lids on the bottles handing one to Harry and his mug of coffee and Me doing the same.

We made sure the milk was cool enough and fed the babes, me and haz drank our cups of tea and coffee and looked at the two in the high chairs playing with there mashed up banana laughing when Ernest stayed throwing it at Harry's face.

-----

Today we dint do much we went to the park well I did because Harry couldn't witch made the youngest four sad but luckily dais and phoebe understood a little bit more then the the younger twins Harry just stayed back with Lottie so he wasn't bored.

"Come here hazza" I said while doing grabby hands to the man Harry currently got a phone call and had to leave the room so he dint distract the girls from the movie, we are sat down watching a Disney princess movie ok not my choice.

Harry practically jumped in my arms with a massive sigh and that cort Lottie and phoebes attention.
"What's up babe?"
"I have to go back to La for the ama awards apparently I'm performing and nominated but I don't want to leave"
"Wait Is that for your new single adore you?"
Phoebe asked while turning around to see Harry.
(Adore you in this is Harry's single don't know why just think it will be cool)

"Yea but how do you now."
Harry asked in a confused tone.
"Just because you and my brother broke up don't mean I stopped likening you and it's great by the way."
"Aww thanks phoebe"
"Still need to listen to that song."
"You haven't listened to it"
Lottie said with a shocked expression on her face.
"No sorry hazza"
Harry looked up at me and gave me a look with it's alrght and then a kiss.

"Just means you can listen to it live"
I looked down at him with a confused look
"What do you mean?"
I asked still looking at the beautiful man.
"Come with me I know it's a lot to ask but your contract ends in a few weeks and the ama awards aren't intil a couple weeks."

"How did you remember the contract and yea it's an idea."
"Babe I never forgot you know."
He said while giving me another peck on the lips.
"He definitely dint forget about you Lou most his songs are about you."
Lottie said while scrolling throgh YouTube.
"Just watch this"
I looked over to the tv to see Harry on the screen with a full white suit and honestly I love it if he wears that at the AMA awards I think I will pass out.
"That wasn't that long ago to tell you the truth"

"You look hot" I whispered to Harry so only he can hear me, I listens to him and I'm shocked I knew he had vocals but this, there's so much emotion and he looks like he's about to cry.
I looked down at him and held him even tighter.
It soon ended and the girls were stealing the remote.
"Giv giv we love this song of Harry's"
Phoebe said while scrolling through YouTube and clicking on a video.
The video was lizzo and Harry singing juice and he looks a lot happier.
The girls started dancing around around the living room it made Harry laugh so did me and lottie, this is all I need these lot and I'm complete.

"So will you come and watch me live?"
Harry asked while humming the song that was now playing.
"Of course I will"
I said cupping his face in my hands and giving him a kiss.

Authors notes

Right can't FOOKING BELIVE IT LOUIS IS OUT OF SYCO AND SIMON 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
I'm so proud of him and yes I am a bit late because I logged out my account a bit to take a break but I'm back any ways LOUIS IS FREEEE 😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🌈🌈😁😁😆😆😆🤩🤩🥳🥳