Heart attack

Authors notes
So the title has nothing to do with this chapter I just put it there because I'm really struggling to think of titles so yea hope you in joy. 👍🏻

Louis

"Truth or dare zayn" i say thinking of an idea for both of them I think me and zayn are good I've really missed his company and I think he has he looks like he is treasuring every moment with us all and that makes me happy.

"Truth"
"Realy ugh I had a really good dare and all." I say actually quite annoyed don't tell him but I was gonna dare him to kiss Liam but I guess not now.

"Hmm who was the last person you kissed."
That's a good question right I don't now but I hope I don't make it awkward.

He looks shocked and not sure what to say and then I looks at Liam and he's blushing like mad.

"Liam" zayn says while looking down like he's trying to hide his red tomato cheeks.
All of us are a bit shocked I dint think he was gonna like I don't now what I was gonna except really but I wanna now when.

"When" ,oh looks like Harry beat me to it.
"That's another question isn't it" zayn says with a smirk now on his face.

"Niall truth or dare" Harry asks looking at niall we decided to move on because we are never gonna get it of them two and let's say zayn and Liam are very good secret keepers.

"Dare obviously"
"Alright I dare you to do the Irish dance with just wearing the green hat that Is still located in the end bedroom." Harry says with a funky smile on his face it causes all of us to laugh at what niall has to do now.

"Wait you still have it." Niall asks with a surprised look on his face.

"Dint get rid much in this house not been it in years" Harry mumbles looking down at the ground I instantly go over to him lifting his head up.
"Haz it's ok" I say giving him a kiss and the sad look is replaced with a massive smile on his face.

When I look back up nialls has got the green hat and is striped down and me an Harry laugh at how stupid Niall is.

For the rest of the game I remain on Harry's lap it's been a good night still is currently we are all drunk and I think it's now for bed niall had found Harry's guitar and started playing it all the while me and Harry just snogged or just having chats with the lads let's say that we never left each other's sides and for zayn and Liam they were all over each other maybe it was the alcohol but I don't think it was fully.

Morning ...

Zayn

I wake up and see the sun shining in my eyes I don't now but I should of shut them last night I get up to move and they is a weight on me what no why is they... I look down and see Liams beautiful hair lay on my chest and small snores leave his mouth I just can't stop staring I should stop but I can't I love him... wait what no just in friendly way yea no other way no more then friends that's what we said years ago.

But he's beautiful zayn just ask him. Do it. Go on. don't be a pussy.

Ahh why do I have to have a brain, it just gets annoying sometimes and i mean really annoying.

I looked back at the perfect person below me and I put my hand through his hair and let me tell you it's so soft and just amazing I see he moves abit and I pull on his hair abit don't now why I did that like it just happened I couldn't stop my self.

I do it again and a small moan comes from the Back of his mouth and that just causes me to get turned on great.
I finally look around at our surroundings and let's say that we must have not been that drunk because our clothes are on the floor.

Wait what we dint did we no we.
I look under the covers and I see we are both wearing our boxes i feel relief go through my whole body don't get me wrong I want to have it with him but I want it to be sober not a drunken mess.

"Hey zaynie" Liam says snuggling into me more I can't Resist that so I squeeze him.
"Mornin" I say and look into those lovely eyes of his.
And we lay like that for ages just giving each other small kisses to the areas available.

We're just friends yea just friends no more then that.

Louis

I look up from Harry's chest and attack him with tons of kisses and cuddles.

"Ahh Lou" Harry screams trying to be mad at me but he starts giggling like really bad.
"I love yooouuuu" I shout as I kiss every where on his face.
"Looove you tooo Lou"
When I kiss his neck I feel him shiver I smirk at that and I move so I'm fully on top of Harry I start kissing his neck more ruff and I hear him moan.

I trace his butterfly tattoo looking at every detail I then look at Harry and I see this is teasing him a lot I can feel his hard on so I grind on him making him moan, I just hope that no ones awake yet because me and Harry have very high vocals when it comes to this.

_____

After a shower we get dressed and we hope the lads dint here our show from this morning.

We enter the kitchen to see all the boys in a conversation in-till they spot us and give us all knowing looks.
I ignore the looks and walk over to the kettle and pour me and Harry a drink me a Yorkshire cup of tea and Harry his coffee I pass it to Harry and he kisses my cheek making me blush, even though after all these years I still get that reaction when he does that.

We sit at the Island next to each other and I put my leg over Harry causing him to look at me with the cutest smile ever.

I sip my tea and enjoy the peace not for long though. "I don't think you could of been any louder you know you four" Niall says looking at us and me groaning at the topic but I do smile at the thought of Harry suc- wait four?

I look to Liam and zayn and give them a confused look so does Harry.
"What do you mean four." I ask niall.

"Well you two was at it and these to wouldn't stop moaning each other's names lets say if this happens again I don't want the middle bedroom ok." Niall says and causing all four of us to blush.

"Ok niall I'm eating" zayn says shuffling more food in his mouth.
Harry puts his head on my shoulder and we speak for abit in-till the lads leave and that just leaves me and Harry to just snuggle up on the couch and be lazy all day.

Authors notes
So did you like

Today when I am writing this is pride day so accept everyone and yourself don't be mean because I don't like people like that you can be and do whatever you want ok no judgement here. TPWK. E 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈