Anne

Authors notes
I am so sorry for the 2000+ words on the last chapter I just couldn't help it any way I hope you will love the next chapter. E. :)

Harry

I finished the last line and I moved the guitar from my lap, Louis then moved so I could see his face he tried to hide the fact that he had cried but you could tell I wasn't expecting it but Louis flung into my arms and that caused me to fall back at least we sat down where there wasn't much near us.

"I love you Harry Edward styles and I'm so sorry I shouldn't of let you go I was stupid and-
I quickly cut him of by giving him a peck to his lips.
"Shut up yea you did hurt me but I told you to leave that in the past and this time I'm not letting you go"
"But Harry you spilled your heart out to me and I caused you to feel like this-"
"Yet again loubear put it behind you alright if we want to build our relationship up again you need to leave the past"
"Ok but I am sorry and I won't ever leave you again I promise."
And then Louis kissed me but we got interrupted by a slight cough from the other side of the door I couldn't really see who it was because Louis was sat on me but I knew it was Gemma.

"Are you gonna give your momma a hug?"
I heard her speak and kind off pushed Louis of (gently) and ran towards her I heard Louis giggle a bit and maybe I have been avoiding my mum a lot and I feel bad so I'm staying close to her with all I can.
"Aww sweetly I've missed you so much"
"I'm sorry mum"
"I know you are just don't ever and I mean ever stop talking to me especially 3 mouths"

Harry couldn't see it but Gemma could and Louis gasped 3 mouths why he thought and Gemma looked like she nows the reasons why Louis decided to make a mental note on that and ask Harry about that.

"I won't I promise"
We left the hug and my mum looked in Louis direction and walked towards him I was scared what she might do, is she gonna hit him? Will she shout? My thoughts were gone when she pulled him in for loving hug.

I heard a little sob from Louis and I instantly walked over to the boy who is still attached to my mum
"Oh honey" my mum said in a very loving way.
I stroked Louiss soft hair he looked up from my mum and into my eyes I opened my arms and the boy jumped into mine I loved this it was the best and I need to tell him.

"I love you Louis William Tomlinson"
He looked up and gave me a kiss.
"Hey I'm sorry but do I get a hug I feel left out"
Gemma said while being very dramatic."
"Of course" my mum said and we all had a group hug.
"Oh I loved the song my darling"Anne said while giving a kiss to my cheek.
"Me too" Gemma said.
"I loved it to haz"
"I'm happy you all do I love you all"
And with that they all squeezed harder in to the group hug.

----
Hour later

Me and Lou were cuddled up on the couch not really paying attention to the movie just each other.
"Baby can we go to bed"
Louis whispered in to my ear.
I nodded.
"Mum we're gonna head of to bed if that's ok?"
I said to mum who had Gemma snuggled into her side.
"Of course it is love god night loves."
"Good night Anne"
"Good night lou."

And with that we gave them hugs and headed to bed when we got to the room Louis fell on the bed with not bothering to take his cloths off.

While I took my cloths of and chucked them on the floor not caring were they land.
"Baby you gonna be uncomfortable in cloths."
"I can't be bothered can you do it for me?"
He asked giving me the puppy eyes that he new I couldn't resist.
"alright come here"
And I took his cloths of and we both slipped under the covers and snuggled into each other's chests.

"I love you hazza"

"I love you too loubear"

Authors notes
So I hoped you enjoyed I don't really know what to do for next chapter but I'm coming up with ideas.

Please don't forget that it's still pride mouth so be who you want to be and love who you want to love🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
And also #blacklivesmatter
Be kind to people and go support black lives because the way they get treated is NOT OK!!
TPWK. E. :)