Breaking the rules for love

Disclaimer-

With this I'm not that good with AMA awards as I don't watch it and if I have it's only related to one direction so I'm sorry if I get any things messed up or I make some stuff up.

Louis

I look to my left to see Liam crying and I've got to say zayn's performance was so fucking emotional .

Then I look at Harry I smile and Harry looks at me I can't hold it in I reach for his hand and our fingers interlock and I feel all the heat reach my face I smile and I mean fucking smile like massive.

"Babe your so cute when you smile" Harry says and I blush like crazy.

"Aww is my baby blushing" I look at Harry and quickly hide myself with Harry's shoulder he laughs and strokes my hair.

"And here tonight we have some very special people" James cordon says and starts walking over to us and I remove my head from Harry's shoulder which I don't want to.

"ONE DIRECTION every one" he shouts down the mic and I swear it sounds like a whole monster just broke in because the fans are going crazy and I mean crazy.

"So boys how's it been not seen you in years."
James says and pointing the mic to Harry seen as he's at the end.

"James I've hosted your show and I saw you like 3 weeks ago." Harry says and we all start laughing at the man.

"Hey Harold be kind I meant all of you."
James says trying to put an angry face on but failing miserably.

I think he takes in all of us and sees me and harry sat next to each other and he then gives us a wink that only we can see.

"So boys how are you all" he says just getting a bit serious.

"Were good we're just grateful that we are all here and get to spend time with one another." Liam says with a big smile on his face.

"Good good well I've got to keep on hosting so I'll leave you lot to enjoy the night." And with that he's of and up to the stage.

"Right our next winner are for best album of the year" James says and he grabs the envelope of the stand and starts to open it.

"Louis Tomlinson"

Wait what I don't think I've ever been so surprised in my life what do I do this can't be my management never told me like I new they were bad but I dint think they could be this bad.

They couldn't even of told me I get angry and I mean like come on I'm done with them and I mean done.

I get snapped out of my rage when I here Harry telling me to go up and all the clapping going of
So I stand up and hug all the lads holding Harry abit more and whispering in his ear "I'm telling them" I pull away and he smiles this is all Harry's wanted and I'm giving him it.
"Go on babe do it You deserve this."

I just hope he nows what I meant.

I walk up onto the stage I hug James and give him a smile and then he hand me the trophy I hold it in my hands and pull the mic up to my lips and I begin to talk.

"I'm honestly so lost for words right never in a million years did I expect to be up here winning a award from my album but also I'm upset by this I never got any warnings or even got told so I couldn't of made a good speech and gosh I probably wouldn't even showed up if it wasn't for the lads over there" I say pointing to them I carry on and the words just roll out of my tongue

"I would like to thank the people who helped me with this album and also my family you all mean the world to me and not to forget you lads my brothers you 3 mean more to then words can describe thank you Liam, Niall and zayn I don't now what I would of done without you lot"

I look out to the crowd and see a few people shocked that I haven't said anything about Harry and now is my chance to.

"And not to forget my boyfriend Harry he's the one that is always there yea there's others but from the first day I met you haz ever since you have made my life complete and yes we have had shit but you are my love of my life my soulmate and I want to share the rest of my life with you"

I see a tear go down his face and one slips out of mine too.

"I love you Harry styles"

And with that I hear all the crowd scream and I feel proud to be me and to be with Harry and all the worries disappear and the next thing I know I'm in Harry's arm.

Harry's pov

Louis' name gets called out and I instantly feel proud of him but then I see him staring out at the crowd and thinking hard I then think and he never told me he was nominated.

I push my thoughts out and get him out of his and pull him into a hug and tell him that deserves this and he really does.

"I'm telling them" and that's the last words he says before he's walking up the stage I keep playing the words in my head and then it hits me he's telling them he coming out and now I'm anxious all these what ifs play through my head but when I heard his voice I new that we will be alright.

Half way though his speech I'm crying and Niall had to move next to me because his speech is so powerful and emotional it may not seem it to others but I know this man the most and I now when he nervous scared happy basically I now every ins and outs and right now he's the most amazing person to me he's my Lou.

"And not to forget my boyfriend Harry he's the one that is always there yea there's others but from the first day I met you haz ever since you have made my life complete and yes we have had shit but you are my love of my life my soulmate and I want to share the rest of my life with you"

And when I hear him say the last of his speech I look at him to see a tear roll down his face like me and I instantly jump up from my seat and run up to the man trying not to fall over in the process.

He sees me and places the AMA award and mic on the stand and runs towards me I do the same and open my arms he jumps into them and wraps his legs around my waist I put my arms around his neck and hold him as tight as I can.

And at this very moment it's just me and Louis in the room no crowd no Simon no Modest! No no one just us and we can have the freedom we both deserve.

I put Louis down after a few moments and and cup his cheeks I see the smile on his face is so bright and colourful and full of happiness he brings me close and i do the same and we kiss and now i hear the crowd screaming of happiness and I now at that minute that we have all the support that we need.

"Come here you boys" James says and we both run to him you see James was like a father to all of us and he made sure that all of us were safe me and Louis would always be with him he's so kind and caring and he would always invite one of us if me and Lou had an argument and would even help us kiss and make up may sound weird but he was like our relationship helper if that's what's it called anyways.

"You boys will now have the freedom you deserve and don't forget that if times ever get hard I'm always here.

And with that more arms surrounded us and the rest of the lads telling us how proud they are of us.