Family

Harry

It's now Friday and Louis has spent at least 2 days or more here it's been great just spending time with each other and mum and Gemma of course.

It was that time though that Louis needed to go back and be with his family which I understand its his last day then I will be driving him down and Louis insisted that I at least stay for the week and I couldn't say no he did his puppy eyes ok.
(And I really miss his siblings)

We're currently sat around my dinner table Gemma and my mum decided that there going to go when me and Lou set which is sad saying good bye to them but I will definitely go and see my mum more often, I dint think I noticed how much I missed her.

We only got up an hour a go and let's just say Louis was not having it he wouldn't get out of bed so I told him that I'll make breakfast and he was right out of bed.

"So what time we setting of babe?" Louis said while looking up at me.
"I was thinking about 3 hours so I can pack my bag and so we can spend some more time with these two"

"Oi we have names H" Gemma said a bit annoyed.
"Oh really sorry" I said with a massive smirk on my face

"You two come on get along" Anne said with just a use to it face.
"Hey it was him who started it"
Gemma said while folding her arms and giving a pout to our mum.

"God if you two are like this I wonder how I am with my siblings"
Louis said while shoving a another piece of bacon in his mouth.

-----

"Lou are you gonna come home any time soon because dad/mark has left for two weeks on a buissnes trip and I can't look after all of them."

"Yea, yea don't worry but what do you mean marks gone I thought that wasn't till next mouth.

"Nope not anymore apparently got rescheduled so he's gone."

"Oh ok well me and haz-"

Louis was currently on the phone to Lottie as she texted him "it's urgent Louis pick up your fooking phone" yes she said that over audio and Harry and Louis had quite a scare.

As soon as Louis said haz he new he messed up he wanted it to be a surprise for his siblings so he's got to try and make sure Lotts doesn't spill.

"What do you mean haz... oh your back with him aren't you oh my god!"
Lottie said a bit to excited for my liking.

"Shh! I wanted it to be a surprise for you guys but you found out so please don't tell the others."
I said hoping she will.

"Yea of course I'll keep it a secret, so what time you coming?" Louis may not be with Lottie but he can tell she's winking on the other side of the phone.
"We're setting of in a hour Harry just wants to spend some time with Anne and Gemma before we go"

"OH MY GOD HOW IS SHE?!"
Lottie basically shouted down the phone defending me.

"Oh she's here"
Louis said while he passing the phone to Gemma across the table.

"How is she?"
Harry asked as I put my head on his shoulder and Anne cooing at us two.

"Oh she's good just marks gone for 2 weeks on a business trip and she needs help with kids and Lottie can't control all the kids."
I said a bit louder as I predicated and Lottie shouted from the phone luckily Gemma pulled away like she new exactly what was going to happen.

---

Harry

I finally got my bag packed obviously because Louiss step dad mark is away for 2 weeks me and Louis told Lottie that we or shall I say me said I would stay the extra week I'm a bit nervous though, what if Louis siblings won't like me anymore?
I pushed that away though as I'm saying my good byes to mum and gems.

Me and Louis say our goodbyes Gemma said she would lock up and I believe her and trust her.

Me and Lou get in the car and we are of I still feel like we kind of rushed into the relationship but I'm happy and I can tell Louis is and I've not been this happy in ages so I'm not complaining.

I felt a small hand touch my thigh and I feel shivers through my body just the feeling of Louis skin against mine made me crazy.

After 30 minutes of driving Louis fell asleep I'm not surprised I'm just sad because I have no one to talk to then again.

I scroll through my contacts and press on the name NIAllER🥳🍭 wow long time since I've seen that name.

*Ring ring ring*

After a minute it finally goes through

"Heyyy!! Omg harreh"

"Hi nialler how you doing?"
"I'm doing great mate you alright"

I look to my left and see the sleeping Louis the thing is it's only 3 in the afternoon and I dint expect to be alone.

"I'm the best I've been in years Ni"
"Aww is it because of me?"

"No, I mean mm"
"Hey I'm only joking so what has made you happy then?"

"Well it's Lou actually"
Yea great, now I don't know were ever the hell niall is but I can hear him jumping about having a full on excitement attack honestly I've only seen Niall do theses when he got to order all the Nando's menu don't ask ok.

"Ni, keep your shit together."
Oh yea sorry"
Niall said with abit of a giggle.
"So how did this bring it on then"

"Your so nosy aren't ya?"
"Hey I need to now how and when my ship got back together, wait you are together right."

So then I decided to tell him everything I asked him if it was to early and he told me if we are both happy then there is no problem and that helps a lot.

We eventually hung up and I decided to wake louis up as we only had 15 minutes left on the road.