"I wrote u a song"

Authors notes
Hi so I don't really do authors notes on this book because I feel like they get a bit annoying but I need to tell you about the picture its from insta and you should check them out @flanu_
So check them out and I would also like to say that in this time of the book two ghosts was not on Harry's album and not released because I want a song I can use so I hope you enjoy. E.
TPWK

Louis

I woke up to the bright sun blinding me I always hate when this happens it's annoying I look around the room and it's nothing like mine so I decided to grab my phone which is on the bedside table but then it clicks this is Harry's room so I turn my head to see the peaceful boy asleep next to me honestly it's a beautiful view.

"Morning love" I say wrapping a arm around his waist.
"Morning Lou" he says opening his eyes and looking into mine.
"What do you want to do to day" Harry says while putting his hand on my cheek and rubbing small circles.
"I don't know but all I know is I want to be with you"
"Aww you two are cute I brought you a cup a tea and coffee" Gemma said while putting the two mugs down on the bed side table.

"Thanks Gemma" I said while lifting myself up abit so I'm in a sitting position And Harry then put his head in my lap I looked down at the curly boy and giggled at how cute he was.

"Oh Harry mum texted and says if she can come down next week because she's abit lonely and I'm not going to be at home."
"Why doesn't she text me"
"I don't know maybe I'm the favorite"
"Oi you are not"
"Am too"
"You two you still act like little kids"
I said while laughing at the two squabbling
At each other.
"Well if you don't know Harry has hardly grown up"
"Oi I have grown up"
"Whatever you say curly and text mum and oh make sure you tell her about Louis"
"I will but why do I need to tell her about lou"
"Well Harry she's missed him so much and I think she will want to see him"

"Yea your right"
"I'm always right anyways I'm gonna go out today so you two behave"
"We will" I say to Gemma who is know walking out of the bedroom door.

"Why dint you want to tell my mum about us?"
I ask hoping I dint just ruin our moment.
"Well Lou I don't know what our relationship is at the moment and I don't want her to tell you off or get angry at you because I love you Lou and I want to protect you"
"You love me"
"Of course I do... you do don't you?"
"Yes of course I love you even more then words can describe"
"That's a lot of words"
"It is now give me a kiss"

Harry learned up and pressed a soft kiss to my lips and I'm in love with this man.
"Louis I know that only last night we started talking and I don't want us to rush into things so will you go on a date with me."

"Let me think"
I said while doing a thinking face, let's just say Harry looked worried as fuck.
"Of course I will"
"Really"
"Yes Harry I want to start of slow with you I don't want to mess this up this time I love you" I said leaning down and pecking his soft sweet lips.
"I love you too lou"
"Good".

-----

Harry

It's now tea time and let's say me and Louis can't be bothered to go out and we don't want to get spotted.

We're currently sat on the sofa (more like we're cuddled up to each other like one of us could slip or fall at any given moment)
We're watching grease with Gemma but she's going to her mates soon oh yea and grease was Louis's choice.

"Right I best be of"
"Aww are you going"
"Yes Harold got to go pick-"
"Wait what do you mean pick"
I asked confused I swear she said she's going to her friends.
"Eh.. well I mean pick my friend up from the airport" she said with her getting up from the couch.
"Right behave" and she was of out the door.