Adore you

Harry

I woke up to a great view and I mean a great view I look at the soft brown hair lay across Louis' face I softly brush it away from his eye,
Today is the ama award and let me tell you I can't wait to sing in front of Lou I've not performed live on stage in front of Louis in over 5 years and I'm excited and slightly nervous.

I look Down at the man and he slowly opens his eyes and I'm met with the very beautiful blue eyes.

"Good morning baby" he says while giving me at least fifty kisses to my face I giggle at his actions,
"Goo-d morning to y-ou babes" I try to say but my giggles take over.

Louis finally stops and he's quick to dive into my open arms.

"Your in a good mood baby" I say while holding onto the smaller man.
"Well I get to hear you sing a song to me and we can come out soon." He reply's while jumping up and down I giggle at him and then think he's right we can come out soon yea we had a chat about it yesterday but it never really sunk into me like it has now.

"I can't wait Lou" he smiles at me and we then both get ready for the day.

________

Louis

I get out of the shower well let's say me and Harry but we don't need to give details on what we did.

I walk in to our room and see Harry just in his boxers I can't help but sneak my arms around his waist it makes him shiver and I just smirk at that.

After a couple minutes of comfortable silence I decide to get dressed I'm going to meet Liam there and Harry is going separately which is sad but the next time I will see him will be on stage performing and I can't wait.

I put my suit on and see Harry not breaking contact with my body.
"Take a photo it lasts longer" I say while turning to look in the mirror.
"I will" I turn back around and wrong move because he's got his phone out and has took a picture I giggle at the man and I'm brought into a hug.

I get dressed then turn to Harry

"I've gotta go baby" I see Harry pout at my words and I pull him closer if we can get any closer.
"I don't want you too"
"I know"
We hold each other for abit intill I really have to go.

I say my goodbyes and I walk down the drive to see i large limousine at the end of the drive the man opens the door and I see Liam and Niall I'm surprised I thought only Liam would be here.

I get in and give the two both loving hugs.
"How come your here" I ask looking at Niall.
"Liam rang me up saying if i were coming and I wasn't but why not aye I get to see my favourite lads" I smile at that but wonder why zayn isn't here.

"So what about zayn?" The two lads look at each other.
"Well he's performing here tonight i only found out yesterday when zayn left my house" Liam says but quickly covering his mouth me and Niall give knowing looks and both giggle.

"So what's he performing then." Niall asks trying to change the subject.
"Not sure he never told me." Liam replies.
I give him a knowing look.

---

The car stops and I see all the flashes come through the car window it brings back memories with all the lads with me but I bet this is going to bring a lot of attention all one direction in the same room wow yes that's going to have a lot of attention.

We all get out the car to be greeted with flashes from every direction just like I expected.

We get moved by our security onto the red carpet, I see one of the ama crew members approach us and I tap the others shoulders to get there attention.