𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Today was the day. The day he comes back. He's been gone for almost two weeks. Everyone was scared. No one wanted to admit it, but they were.

All of the students were minding their own business, walking the hallways. Donghyuck was included in those students. He didn't like much confrontation, so he usually stayed behind a minute extra before leaving his classes. Today, he waited, but the hallways weren't clearing up, which meant he had to just leave and go through all the students.

He was doing fine, just walking and minding his own business, until someone accidently bumped into him. He got upset. He didn't like confrontation.

Next thing anyone knows, the kid is up against a locker, held up by Donghyuck's own hands. Everyone else was cleared away from them, the boy staring wide eyed at Donghyuck.

Donghyuck didn't know what he was doing. He was angry and his mind was blank. He punched the kid. And again. And again. And one last time before he was pulled away by a teacher. He punched her, too.

He didn't know what he was doing. He was taken to the principal's office and they called his grandma. He was given two weeks suspension.

After it happened, all the students just stood around and watched as someone came and took care of the boy and the teacher. They had never seen Donghyuck do such a thing. They had never seen him do much of anything, so it was kind of a surprise to them.

Now that he was coming back, everyone was scared for themselves. They didn't want to be beat up for doing simply nothing.

But there was also a new girl coming. Everyone had heard about her the day before. She didn't know of anything that had happened. Maybe she would just stay away.