𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

It was now Monday and Heejin had decided to wear brighter clothes to school. She wore the outfit that Younji had liked best when she did her little fashion show.

Heejin had arrived to school a little early. It was seven thirty and school didn't start until eight. She was walking down the hallway when she felt someone grab her arm and pull her inside a closet.

"What the fu-" Heejin was cut off by a pair of lips on her own. She was once again shocked, but this time, it was because she had no idea who she was kissing.

The closet was dark, so she couldn't see anything. The person broke the kiss and turned on the flashligt from their phone.

Lee Donghyuck.

Heejin's eyes widened in shock. She tried to stumble backwards, but only ran into the wall. She put her hands on the wall behind her to steady herself.

"Jisoo's christ, Donghyuck. You scared the shit out of me." Heejin said, her heart racing in her chest.

Donghyuck didn't say a word. He only connected their lips once again, kissing Heejin passionately. Heejin kissed back without hesitation.

She had thought about her feelings for Donghyuck over the weekend. She came to the conclusion that she did have a bit of a crush on him. If he kept this up, she was going to fall hard and fast.

Donghyuck pulled away, staring into Heejin's eyes for a few seconds, before leaving the closet. Heejin stood against the wall, trying to catch her breath. Donghyuck never failed to surprise her.

******

"He just pulled you into a closet and kissed you? And it's the second kiss you've shared?" Younji asked, taking a sip from her strawberry milk.

Heejin nodded. "I don't even know why, either. It's so confusing. All of it."

Younji hummed. "Sounds like it. I've never heard of him doing this. I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend."

"And how do you know that?" Heejin asked, wondering how Younji knew so many things about Donghyuck.

Younji chuckled. "You see, Donghyuck is Mark's cousin."

"So that's how you know everything about him?" Heejin questioned. Younji really did know so many things about Donghyuck.

Younji smirked. "Mark tells me a lot of stuff about Donghyuck. We're close like that."

Suddenly, Donghyuck came up to the table Younji and Heejin were sitting at with a can of soda. He stood at the end of the table to for a few seconds, before sitting down next to Heejin.

Donghyuck took a sip from his soda and didn't say a word. Heejin kept her eyes on him for a moment, but eventually shook her head and went back to talking to Younji.

"Are you ready to present?" Heejin asked, trying to ignore the fact that Donghyuck was just sitting next to her and not even making a sound.

Younji tapped her fingers on the table. "Never been more ready. I don't get nervous for these types of things."

Donghyuck nudged Heejin's shoulder and pointed to her bag. She looked down, but was confused. She put her hands up and shrugged. Donghyuck took that as a yes to grab the bag and picked it up. He opened up one of the pockets and took out a lollipop. He unwrapped the candy and stuffed the wrapper back in the pocket of the bag.

The bell rang, signaling that lunch was over. Donghyuck got up and walked away from the two girls, still never saying a word.

******

Heejin was now back home. She remembered the lollipop wrapper that Donghyuck has stuffed into her bag and decided to throw it away. She looked in the pocket for the wrapper, eventually finding it and pulling it out. She uncrumpled it to see what flavor he had taken.

Cherry flavor.

~

now its time for me to wonder if yall get the title or not. also um this chapter was kind of excited ig