Chapter 1

"Lilliana Reece Fletcher! Get your butt out of bed before you are late to school!" My mom screamed as she yanked the covers off and the gust of cold air hit me.

"Mom! Stop calling me Lilliana!" I whined. I hated when someone calls me Lilliana, I preferred Lily over Lilliana.

"Well, what do I call you then? Lilliana is your name."

"Lily, but will you get out so I can get ready?" I asked.

"Hurry up, before Ethan leaves without you. You know he can't be late to football practice and you can't be late for early softball practice."

"Okay, I get it." I said then went into my bathroom. I did my normal morning routine and put my hair in a side braid. I then got to my closet and put on my floral dress and my white cardigan with my black converse.

"Lils! C'mon or else were going to be late!" Ethan screamed.

"Okay! Wait, I need to finish my outfit!" I yelled.

I put some natural looking makeup on and slipped on my glasses. I then put on my golden watch and my infinity necklace Ethan gave me for my birthday. I then grabbed my bag and headed into the kitchen and I grabbed my yogurt and ate it really fast.

"You ready twinnie?" Ethan asked. I forgot to mention that Ethan and I are twins. He's older then me only by a minute and it sucks.

"Lets just go before I kick you out the door." I said.

"Someone has some sass this morning."

"I just think this year is going to be another miserable year. Just like all my other high school years." I replied as I closed the passenger door of the mustang.

"Lils, this year is your senior year and I am going to make it the best school year of your life."

"Ethan, your the captain of the football team! You have a dorky sister and your sister gets bullied 24/7. Why do you think they are going to change this year?" I asked as we were on a red light.

"I don't know, but you are going to have a great senior year. If anyone and I mean anyone bullies you I will beat the shit out of them."

"Even your best friends? Even your teammates? Even your girlfriend? Even your friends?" I asked.

"Um..."

We got to the school parking lot and I got out as fast as I could and slammed the door. Even my twin brother wouldn't stick up for me! He is such an asshole sometimes and when I say sometimes I mean all the time. I got to the locker room which had a impatient Grace and a crazy Lexi.

"What happened?" Grace asked as I shoved my things in my locker and wiped a tear of my face.

"Ethan, he's said he would beat the shit out of anybody who bullied me this year because this is my last year of high school and I asked him about all these people and he's like um." I said as I grabbed my softball gear and changed into the gear.

"Did you ask about Isabel?" Lexi asked calm.

"Yeah, he was still like um." I said and slammed my locker door and put the lock on.

Isabel Dawson is the head cheerleader and she is dating Ethan. Even though she bullies me till I don't come out of my room, Ethan still won't break up with that bitch. I just can't believe he cares about her more than me!

"Lets go to the field, we need to get practicing before coach Dan gets pissed." Lexi said as I tied the last shoelace.

"Alright, lets get cracking." Grace said as we walked to the field.