Part 8 KFC is great

Day 8

"This ain't your Island" The Chicken blurted out in a male's voice. "You're right, this isn't an island. It's a highway, good to know you can actually see." I said in a passive aggressive tone. "We're currently en route to Nashville, Tennessee!" We were close. And we could see the neon lights on the horizon. When we reached the outskirts we saw it. The walls of a mega-fortress. We walked slowly towards what appeared to be a gate. When we rang the oversized doorbell, instead of southern hospitality we got ambushed. A flash of white whizzed past me and right into The Chicken's plush chest, knocking it over. It was a T-Shirt. I struggled to help The Chicken up and we ran, the man armed with a T-Shirt cannon still firing at us and making out with as many shirts as we could manage. Once we reached a safe building, coincidentally a small museum of country music, we were safe to consolidate our earnings. We had 3.14 "I <3 Elvis" T-Shirts. One of them ripped, explaining the .14. Now we decided to stay for a bit and learn about everybody's favorite music genre. As we were doing so, I witnessed a terrifying sight. The Chicken removed its arm covers, revealing human arms, presumably female. It was shoving Elvis CDs into the mechanical mouth of the Playstation. I chose to ignore this and continued to roam the halls. I found a Dolly Parton wig and claimed it as mine. After this small detour we returned back to the highway to continue our journey to Wilmington, North Carolina.Now with music, complements of The Chicken as he (or she) thought it was appropriate to play "Hound Dog" By Elvis for 6 hours straight.