Part 16 Im not mean

Day 16

After sleeping for about 19 hours underneath a chicken and a suit of armor. We made our way to where our comrades should be. The Chicken somehow figured out voice changing software and kept saying "Hello Ladies" in different voices. We had made it to the ruins of the best mexican restaurant this side of the Mississippi. Islands: Mexican Grill. We walked in, and we saw them. Three figures, masked. I could tell who they were based on their unique silhouettes and distinct voices. The tallest one, William, stood up and spoke. "Who are you?" I glanced up smugly, "Don't recognize me, huh, big boy?" He moved closer and adjusted his mask, a respirator used by construction workers. "Again, who are you?" He said in a more annoyed tone. At the same time, the two other figures positioned themselves behind the goliath of a teenager. I took of the glasses and wig to reveal my face fully. "You really don't recognize your own leader? Dreadful pirates you guys are!" They all looked extremely shocked as one would be after seeing their old friend after 2 and a half years. "I-is that really you, dude?" The shortest one, Truman, questioned. "Yeah, it's me, ya big dummy." I said in a playful tone. Finally, the middle highted figure, now in the light spoke, "How in the name of the glorious Chainsaw Man did you get here?" It was Wyatt, of course it was, he never stopped talking about Chainsaw Man. "I walked, what do you think?" I said. Eventually, we all went to a large table where they were preparing a feast of burritos scavenged from the kitchen. After we all were settled, they started asking questions. William asked the first question "So who are these guys" pointing to my party members. I responded "This is the one and only Soulja-Boy" I pointed to the hulking suit of armor "It's a long story, but he's actually the real Soulja Boy" "And that is The Chicken" I said, pointing to the costume, who had an arm going through its beak grabbing a burrito to eat inside of the suit. Wyatt spoke up "No, who's in the suit?" I pointed a limp burrito at him "Good question. I honestly don't know!" The Chicken spoke up in a comically altered voice "I'm Maurice!" Me and the other pirate crew (Those are the guys) looked over. "It's a little tall to be Maurice, ya think?" Truman said. "I bet you ten bucks that ain't Maurice, I found them in Kentucky." I responded (Fun Fact: Maurice was a person me and all three of these people disliked extremely. He is a real person. As are Truman,Wyatt and William. They were my friends in North Carolina) After catching up and telling my epic journey, I had to drop a bombshell. "The reason I came back is extremely important. We need to destroy this!" I held up the 4DS in all its unholy glory. "We need to get to Hawaii, and the only way I know how is by stealing the battleship and starting a pirate crew!" (Fun Fact: There is a decommissioned battleship docked in the harbor by Wilmington, its the U.S.S. North Carolina. A very popular spot for tourists and history buffs alike.) Everyone at the table, including The Chicken and Soulja looked over in surprise. "And how do expect us to get it working again?" questioned William. " I dunno, that thing has electricity right? It probably can still work." I responded. "Understandable" they all said. And we continued our plan and feast. The Frosty Mafia Pirate Band had finally been reunited after all that time. Now the second part of the journey has begun.